Let us hide gloves, bracers, and pants!

Hiding bracers and gloves would be awesome for a short sleeved or sleeveless xmog. Bracers especially - I can never find a bracer xmog I like.

9 Likes

Exactly! That’s why i am surprised that they went with a hide chest option first.

2 Likes

On the plus side, I will not have any more use for this gorgeous pirate shirt of mine, though I will keep it around for old times sake.

/tentacleflip

Get one of the smaller gloves. Clothies are the best for it (The Satin White Gloves I think came in Legion or WoD, they are probably just what you want for an elegant dress). I tend to find it easier aleast or go with the smallest gloves I can find.

1 Like

This. Also oops… I made a topic you beat me to. I will focus mine on holiday restrictions.

2 Likes

Druid also works.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind running around naked without the use of the Moroes toy. :wink:

4 Likes

I would LOVE to dress up as Santa year round

2 Likes

Gloves and Bracers I’m all for having options to Hide.

Pants would be trickier to justify. I can only thing of one item in the game you can wear, where hiding your pants would be beneficial, and it only really works for female characters.

Robes of the Shifting Sands.

The little slits on the sides show your legs and, unfortunately, your pants.

1 Like

I agree! Bring on the birthday suits!

1 Like

I’ll just cut and paste what I said over from Fallynn’s post. I’m in support of removing restrictions! :smiley:

5 Likes

I love that hide chest is going to finally be an option for my DH, but I’m also kinda confused that we are getting that, an option that I thought would be controversial enough to possibly never happen, before the easy options of hide gloves and hide bracers.

3 Likes

I just want the ability to hide only one shoulder pad.

12 Likes

It’s a step in the right direction for sure. Hide chest is the option I wanted the most and I got that at least.

2 Likes

I’d love a hide glove and bracer option to go along with the new hide shirt.

I would stop short of hide pants though.

Yeah, hide pants would really only make sense for races like Tauren and Night Elf.

Definitely could’ve used some chest armor though…

See, Sylvanas is smart, she saw Vol’jin get speared like a barbequed gnome on a skewer and immediately decided to cover up her midriff.

4 Likes

I’m surprised they did it with chest before gloves and bracers, anyway i’m happy with this restriction lifted, thanks Blizzard! Now people can show their shirts, racial tattoos and other… things.

6 Likes

Yeah. Demon Hunters are gonna be so happy!

1 Like

Sylvanas could’ve just got her new armor and transmoged it, it would be more pratical.

3 Likes