So... about those transmog restrictions (Holiday/Artifact)

Well I want one or the other! I want every should to be Herod’s Shoulder!

1 Like

Something something fun police.

3 Likes

When they said transmog restrictions I expected holiday… but nope.

I could see why the Holiday ones stay locked,the game would definitely become a Fornite mess …and no one wants to see that…

I had no what other people do in a video game affected people so much, especially in terms of just how they look. But I guess looking like a banana or holding a fish for a weapon and such is more legit than a simple flower crown. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m curious with the option to hide chest coming, and us already being able to hide our shoulder armor, will Blizz finally remove all restrictions. Will a time come where we can officially be that plate armored warrior mogged in cloth or a rogue decked out like they are in plate armor. There are numerous items already in game that don’t look like what they are as well as cosmetic items like the Stormwind Armor gear from our garrisons. The lines are already blurred. Why not just remove them totally? I’d be very happy with that.

5 Likes

Cause again…No want wants…the nude group of Knights running all over the game…there needs to be boundaries…or the game just becomes carnival …of freaks…

I still want to be able to mog axes/maces over daggers.

I wanted my shaman to proudly wave a flaming axe fit for a dark iron, but all the weapon drops I got had me realized that the game really really wanted me to use daggers instead.

So you can easily choose not to play with those people though. Like, people can already run around in plate bikinis with 0 issues, and the fish, and many other things. At this point, restricting how other people look and play because you don’t like it is ridiculous.

9 Likes

You don’t speak for me. Clothes are over-rated. Be free!

7 Likes

you have to play with those people, you have to go to the cities, you have to go to the towns…you will see them…thats the whole point…They are trying to maintain some kinda of fantasy realm here…not just some circus…

I think they should remove the restriction on item quality too. I have seen some decent junk and white quality armors I wouldn’t mind using for mog.

8 Likes

You’re a talking cow.

9 Likes

Umm… I want this.

9 Likes

Probably not a popular idea, but I wouldn’t be upset if they lifted armor restrictions on armor purely for transmog (except class specific armor).

For example: if my paladin unlocked a generic piece of plate shoulders, I can transmog those shoulders on all characters. They still need to be unlocked on a plate wearing class, but once they are unlocked… they are fair game for all classes. With the exception of class specific tier armor.

2 Likes

I personally don’t care how people want to make themselves look, because I’m not one of those “mah immershion” people that demands people play exactly as they see it because I want them too. :woman_shrugging:

Therefore, I want holiday restrictions gone, and nothing is going to ever change that.

11 Likes

In Wildstar and SWTOR, they had/have the ability to hide all armor slots. And other than the initial honeymoon period, there really aren’t a lot of “circus freaks” running around anymore.

4 Likes

Well, I bet this must come as somewhat of a horror to you. Blizz already allows us to run around NEKID. I routinely chase my friend around using it. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Well luckily your not in charge of writing, so hence they keep up a sense of immerse in the game world

Um…well we all see how well Wildstar did …didn’t we…