Let us hide gloves, bracers, and pants!

I’m going to be a pants-less marine and you can’t stop me!

1 Like

I’m all for hiding gloves and bracers. There’s a number of outfits where I don’t want to show either. Particularly robes with bell sleeves or sleeveless.

3 Likes

You want to be chased by an angry, naked dwarf? (Or insert naked and angry race of your choice.)

Because this is how that scenario starts!

4 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

Yes as well.

Also, ACK!! Hella was my last Like!

4 Likes

It will happen if they allow me to hide everything. I will be a naked dwarven warrior burning with furious anger.

3 Likes

Why would a hide chest be an option? I guess if you have a shirt on under it. But otherwise…

Sexy tats.

2 Likes

Pants have been the bane of my life for ages. There are exquisite dresses that show leggings through the cut-out parts significantly undermining the formal look of the outfit. It’s like having to throw a prom dress over one’s street clothes and trying to make it look good. =)

Every piece should have a “Griftah’s Shoes” option to hide so that any outfit has a better chance of being exactly as we envision it!

7 Likes

Absolutely. and before anyone says (i’m sure its too late) EVERYONE WILL RUN AROUND NAKED!111
FF14 let’s people hide everything, even weapons for some classes, and you only run into a handful of naked girls, and the occasional naked giant guy, but being able to hide everything (in addition to the dye system) let’s people make amazing outfits that wow should take notes from.

6 Likes

/fans self

I saw a male Kul Tiran monk the other day and he had a mog that made him look almost bare chested. It was a really cool look! It works for those players who want to have minimal armor. The warrior who is more barbarian than plate armored tank. But the shirt option is a good one too because sometimes I just want to run around looking like a lumberjack in my flannel shirt. :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Really excited about loosening some of the transmog restrictions. I agree with the comments above about finally being able to show off the shirts… been wanting that for a while.

And yes, for a clothie (and I’m sure other classes too), hiding gloves and bracers would be WONDERFUL–I’m not planning on running around punching people or blocking swords with my knuckles! Lots of NPCs around without them… And might as well add pants while we’re at it, to finish it off.

Hooray for more options!

1 Like

Same! I really hope this means we will be able to mog our flower crowns and shades all year around!

1 Like

I do not wish to see a bunch of players running around in their undergarments. My turkey shooter has to much of a cooldown restriction.

Gloves and bracers really need to be added to the ‘hide’ list.

Either as a hide option or an invisible cosmetic (griftah’s shoes) I don’t mind which…

Not being able to hide gloves and bracers makes certain tmog themes frustrating

2 Likes

I am mostly okay with the level restrictions but would definitely be okay with lifting rep restrictions.

Second on this I want that barbarian fantasy but sick of the boring loincloth that everyone wears either maker a mog that gives that or loosen your grip on mogging blizz.

2 Likes

I for one, can’t wait for all the shirtless Mag’har and Zandalari men.

2 Likes

I’d also like to see hide bracers and gloves. I’m kinda surprised we got hide shoulders or chest pieces first.

Show me your noobs.