Let rogues and warriors transmog warglaives of azzinoth

Your answers have been legitimately dumb and irrelevant. In fact, it’ll be a lot easier to just put you on perma ignore. Thanks for giving that function back blizz.

You know as well as I that they aren’t going to update the weapon from God knows how long ago.

Why are you even debating with me? I’m on your side. You should be mog them.

No, they haven’t and Blizzard agrees with my stance. Or, I guess I should say I agree with theirs. So I guess it’s not that irrelevant, now is it?

LOL sure, if you can.

ya I unlocked the glaive mog on my DH from an “illidan only” kill on my rogue as well, lol. was easy peasy

lol my dude I’m not debating you. I’m correcting you.

If you say so.

Either way, I’ve made my point. I don’t think blizzard will change it and I think that’s unfair for you guys.

Good luck.

They are also iconic to shadowhunters and wardens, shadowhunters being a shaman or hunter and warden being a rogue or hunter. Warglaives are also seen on blood elf guards.

The weapons where not crafted just for DH they have been used by different races originating prob from trolls due to them being the oldest and shadow hunters literally being the oldest leaders of trolls

1 Like

well this thread certainly went all over the place, lol.

bottom line is…

they shouldn’t be moggable by warriors… they are not iconic to warrior, nor ever were. no warrior used glaives in BC other than for vanity.

they MOST DEFINITELY should be moggable by rogues, as I’ve said from the start, they are HIGHLY iconic to rogues, and been so since their inception…
the fact they are not moggable by rogues is completely asinine.

1 Like

Well, if they ever become playable, maybe they’ll get to use them.

Hngggggg

It’s an amazing game

1 Like

Ohohohoohoho

They are tho, shadowhunters are just shaman/hunters with a mix of shadow magic(which in shadowlands can be used in the necrolords abilities)

Wardens are just rogues or surivial hunters.

They will never be there own class since they are tied to a race. Therefore give glaives to hunters shamans and rogues

DH should be removed from the game, it is a representation of everything that is bad about the game.

1 Like

Especially since elf warriors had glaives.

1 Like

You could argue EVERY OTHER warglaive is a DH specific weapon for them.

Night elf sentinels used glaives, demon hunters weren’t even relevant in the lore until legion and then they stopped being relevant right after it was over.

2 Likes

First off, alternate accounts exist. one of my guildies started fresh on a new account after his other one was locked in MoP.

second, as others have said, when new features roll out, some of them are a bit bugged. there’s a very strong chance that this could have been what happened. you really have no definitive, beyond a shadow of a doubt proof.

third, how about posting on your main, instead of on a low level alt to hide the fact that you’re being an ignorant bully.

as for the main topic: i was unaware that warglaives of azzinoth were unmoggable for anyone other than DH… does that mean if i get them on my DK, I still won’t be able to mog them on my DH? and thatt i actually have to get them on said DHs?

1 Like

No the gate is the timewalking version of Black Temple. To break it down:

• DK, Warrior, Rogue, Monk or DH has glaives, you get the achievement.
  • Take any character into Black Temple and kill Illidan
  • You can now transmog the glaives on your DH.

But I have the glavies k my rogue and I csnt tmog them on my dh? Is it a bug?