Let people permanently stay in visage form

I hate looking like a dragon in combat. It’s so ugly.

8 months later.

I have good news elves and humans are playable.

2 Likes

lol this is the worgen argument all over again. At least we aren’t locked to a class I guess. People still cry about wanting to be in the human form to this day.

They should have gone with “all races are available for visage” :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

I saw a dracthyr I knew was female cuz she had mammalian protuberances.

Looked much better than I thought it would.

Picks Dracthyr race.

Is offended when said Dracthyr looks like a Dracthyr.

Like, I agree, let’s open up Evoker to all races rather than keeping it Dracthyr-only but if you don’t want to look like a dragon, don’t pick the dragon race.

This. Also not overly a fan of having to mog mail armor, personally, but I think armor restrictions are dumb anyway.

1 Like

I mean I think you’re saying the same thing, really. They don’t want to be a Dracthyr, they want to be an Evoker.

I’m for this. I really don’t like the gecko form.

1 Like

Don’t know why but this makes me “frown-smile”. Those poor, hideous creatures getting dunked on. There’s humor in it.

2 Likes

It also doesn’t help that their customization is so severely limited. It’s kind of weird and it feels contrary to Blizzard’s design philosophy lately. One race for one class, no transmog potential outside of belts and tabards…which is one of the few things I want to hide between forms. It’s just odd.

2 Likes

It’s not a dragon.

Scales. Snout. Wings. Tail.

Looks like a dragon, sounds like a dragon, feels like a dragon.

Would it be nice if they had bulkier body options? Sure, but bulk does not define a dragon.

They don’t fly so therefore they’re an abomination.

(And before you say it, gliding is falling with style.)

Themberchaud doesn’t fly, but is very definitively a dragon.

Again, they have scales, wings, snouts, tails, all the features of a dragon. They’re dragons.

Could they use more BTs? Absolutely, but every race could use more BTs.

I only don’t play one because A: one-class races are bad and B: I don’t like digitigrade legs. Make 'em planti and I’ll give them another shot.

I was half joking.

Half. I’m irritated a race that has bigger wings than the mounts they’re riding can’t fly.

Should have just been so the race choice was the visage choice…

Visage is such a wasted space of an ‘ability’ it stings. Just like Two Forms, it wastes ‘racial ecomony’ because it is technically a racial ability and is either a button that people that want the powers but don’t want the looks always want pressed, or people who picked the dragon race to gasp look like a dragon will never press.

Just expand their class options and stop attaching mechanical benefits to Visage please.

With the lack of cosmetics for dracthyr i fail to see any reason to really play them as another “class”…

Making it a race to begin with was a mistake, should have just been as simple as the class being the race, and race being the visage.

I like both personally and yes there could be more customization for both. I do think an option to stay in visage form should be available if people want though.