Let people permanently stay in visage form

Eh. Options are nice.

Yeah, let Drui… er… Drakthyr stay in skin form.

Also, Orc Paladins.

I think what bothers me is due to toys, we know all of the spells work fine in Visage form.

Yes, it’ll look a little weird “casting” flame breath - but we cast dragon’s breath as a mage, how is it any different?

Though I’m also a firm believer Worgen should be able to fight in Human Form as well - the entire concept of playable Worgen is we’re in control of the curse - it makes zero sense that we “lose control in combat.”

If we were “losing control” - Genn would have us executed.

2 Likes

Until i get to choice my own visage form instead of one elf fits all it will never happen on this char…

make the human form not a blood elf thanks blizzard

Oh man those look amazing.

Staying in visage form would be great and just shifting for certain abilities like disintegrate, or whatever the flyby ability is and then shift right back to visage.

They can’t even fly properly either so what was the point?

Should have been Drakonids.

2 Likes

Nah we wanted to be A DRAGON not the scrawny gecko.

1 Like

No, it is dumb that the dragon race do not look like dragons in combat.

Not even worgen get’s that pleasure, and to be honest, it ain’t right.

i think people here need to understand that we are asking a OPTION to stay in visage permanently. Not asking to permanently change it, but asking for an option…
like if you want you’ll still have your fetish form obvi, but some ppl dont want it. just let us have an OPTION for a perma visage please.

1 Like

druid forms are completely different form low rez DA fan art fetish form. it’s like comparing apples to frikn oranges.

Its not gonna work. Go into court of stars, use the disguise for party option, use the breath skill - watch your entire character break animation and glitch the hell out as you swim through the sky. Some evoker skills are literally locked to only looking good if done by dragon form.

That doesn’t mean that animations can’t be altered for another form. Will they actually do that though? Probably not, no. But I don’t think having the option available is a bad thing.

Gross. Just play any other race then.

Personally I believe it should’ve been Drakonid as the ‘Dragon Race’ — not Dracthyr.
Especially considering how cool Drakonid lore was – or at the very least have both of them be playable.

That being said though, Dracthyr just look tacky as hell – which is why many would use a toy or something to stay in their visage form.

Heck, the best compromise I’ve seen suggested a few times when they came out that I could see them using is:

Having the animation dragon wings (like the ones you get from using slow-fall via the Legendary Rogue Daggers from Cataclysm) – That are the colour of your Dracthyr’s dragon form, pop out your visage form’s back time to time and also whenever you use a flying ability.

:point_up: Boom, problem solved – You can be any humanoid race with dragon features and designated as ‘Dracthyr’ whilst under the guise of your visage, and show clear features that you are a dragon when it’s needed.

1 Like

im all for it, so long as you dont do weird stuff in it.

Yea! I use a toy too. Dragon form is so ugly

1 Like

No. I’m playing an Evoker, which Blizzard stupidly decided only gets to be 1 race.

I spent the first month of Dragonflight playing Preservation specifically not talenting into certain abilities and with Dream Breath or whatever taken off my bar because it let me play the spec without ever transforming into the ugly as sin Dracthyr.

I think people need to understand not to necro old threads. Make a new one.

1 Like

then close the thread… if you don’t want people replying to it. ez.

1 Like