Let people permanently stay in visage form

I’d be happy to use visage form if they aren’t a reskinned human or elf. Give us Tauren or Worgen visage!

4 Likes

I’m mainly annoyed that we are stuck with male belves and female humans.
Sure, it’s nice to have access to the human model on the Horde side, but not everyone in this game wants to be an elf or a human.

As for the drac form… well, you can really see that it is reskin, which kinda bothers me. They even have the same sitting animation from female Worgen. While Sethrak for example look like their own thing, even though they are just a reskin, too.

Also the heads of Dracs are way too small for my taste.

1 Like

:100:

Please give us all races for visage, Blizz.
Just give all races dragon eyes or so along with normal customization options and we are good to go.

2 Likes

While that would be an alright option, I 'd kill for actual visage customization for other races. Just look at some of these fan concepts for troll and night elf visage forms.

7 Likes

That looks pretty amazing :star_struck:
And male night elves would finally get some young faces, instead of those old cranky men faces. Nice!

1 Like

People who hate how gnomes look just don’t play gnomes. I don’t hear people asking for a way to play a gnome but never look like a gnome.

3 Likes

Honestly, after reading the comments and people saying “you picked dragon be dragon” and “i don’t want to be a dragon” Where I personally stand is I wanted to be an Evoker, not a dragon. I’d want the option to have a permanent visage because I never wanted to have a dragon form in the first place. There are people who like the dragon form and no one should just remove the dragon form from the race.

I think there should be an option for those who don’t like the dragon form and just want to be an Evoker and those who want to be an Evoker and have dragon form. That way both sides get what we want.

People are acting like they want people to be stuck in a dragon form they hate because they chose Evoker as if that makes anyone happy?

2 Likes

Dracthyr character model will never not be an afront to my eyes. Also plus I already know there is vested interest to force us to endure their models.

1 Like

not everybody is interested in playing what is clearly somebody’s fetish

5 Likes

I don’t mind dracthyr form, I do prefer visage form though.

It is annoying that our visage form must be a blood elf male or human female but oh well.

Hopefully one day they let dracthyr form wear armour or let us choose our visage.

1 Like

If it were already a furry/anime game they might look tolerable, I wouldn’t be playing, but it would have consistency. They’re hiding it because it’s objectively bad asset placement. Draks do not possess an aesthetic that fits in the Warcraft universe. I can’t even bring myself to play one.

3 Likes

What does it matter if people want to use an option already in the game?

You don’t have to understand it and you certainly don’t have to use it.

1 Like

I was about to be a snarky jerk and say why did you roll lizard wizard then, but then I realized I am 75% of the time using a toy to change my appearance. Not because I don’t like being a tauren. I just don’t want to be giant and fill the whole screen all the time when trying to heal cats who think I’m flinging water at them lol

I am cool with a glyph that makes it so you never come out of your form. :+1:

I mean it’s one thing if it forces you to do things but why would we not want more options? Even if we don’t use it ourselves it seems a little weird.

In this case it wouldn’t even require work… Just remove the auto transformation. It’s one thing to say I don’t wanna waste resources it’s another to say, that’s how I like this class to be and nobody else can play it differently… Only the developers can do that which I guess in a way they have

Yeah, I would love something like this. I do like the regular Dracthyr visage form, but the visage mechanic implies having a choice. They even went as far as saying during the quest that they wanted the player to choose a form that best suits them. Then there was…really no choice at all. Blizzard missed an opportunity that would have been a slam dunk in my book.

I for sure would have mained evoker if not for them being a permanently out of place, goofy looking lanky idiot lizard

It is really funny that the race that has humanoid forms to better express their identities is forced to play as a scaly in combat.

Someone at Blizzard worked very hard on their lizards and you are going to enjoy them.

1 Like

I don’t care how hard they worked, they look like they belong in a different game

2 Likes

If you pick the dragon race, don’t be shocked when you have to be a dragon.

1 Like