Let me transfer where I want to no PvE/PvP restrictions

Keep the CD that doesn’t bother me but let me transfer wherever I want to now, it’s beyond a joke at this point. The sky is falling so you might as well give us all the things that is going to fill your pockets Blizzard.

17 Likes

I agree with this. I have a rogue on a pve server that I want to move and use on my current server

3 Likes

Agree with this… Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be enough demand for this for Blizzard to actually care, most of them probably arent even aware this restriction exists.

I’m in the same boat, I moved an alt over to a PVE server when P2 became unplayable, but a lot of my friends came back for TBC and I went back to playing on PVP server, where I levelled 3x toons (2x 70s)… Now I want to move that alt back, but apparently according to the hordies, I’m not allowed to move an alliance toon to a minority alliance pvp server because they werent able to corpse camp it on their 70s in redridge mountains or some sh*t… oh, I mean… “I didn’t get to go through the trouble of levelling on a pvp server”

3 Likes

Definitely… I accidently transferred my Rogue off a PvP server to a PvE server not realizing I couldn’t go back since I was kinda used to retail.

Seems antiquated to me… let’s have some of the newer features that made life easier.

1 Like

For the quarter ended June 30, 2021, Activision Blizzard’s net revenues presented in accordance with GAAP were $2.30 billion, as compared with $1.93 billion for the second quarter of 2020. GAAP net revenues from digital channels were $2.03 billion. GAAP operating margin was 42%. GAAP earnings per diluted share were $1.12, as compared with $0.75 for the second quarter of 2020. On a non-GAAP basis, Activision Blizzard’s operating margin was 44% and earnings per diluted share were $1.20, as compared with $0.81 for the second quarter of 2020.

https://investor.activision.com/static-files/3187ab6b-6547-4f8d-bfbd-d709cdcd48a0

During actual TBC, when I realized what PVP servers were vs Normal, I abandoned my max-level lock, and rolled a priest on a PVP server. That was a pretty fond memory for me.

The restriction does eventually get removed though, so we’ll likely see transfers available from Normal servers to PVP servers in a later phase during TBC Classic, or in Wrath Classic.

1 Like

I used to be vehemently opposed to PvE to PvP transfers.

Then I learned what a cesspit Blizz has always been.

Now? Now I say go for it.

5 Likes

In before one of the #nochanges Jackholes comes in and decides this somehow affects the integrity of the game.

2 Likes

Apparently in a world where you can buy a level boost, or level on any of the single-faction so called “pvp servers”, to some people its still important

3 Likes

Blizzard loves pvp especially if it’s in a cubical!

5 Likes

I was too but the boost already kinda kills it so why the hell not let them just give blizzard more money isn’t that what they really want after all.

2 Likes

I truly don’t understand why you can’t transfer wherever you want. It’s not like anything is more difficult on a PVP server, and that’s coming from someone who has played PvP since the dawn of WoW

The fact that you can transfer from PVP to PVE and then you can’t transfer back to PVP is ludicrous as well

I never selected a PVP sever and felt the same way I did as walking into a Mythic raid. That’s for sure :joy:

2 Likes

No.

You don’t get easy mode leveling then pay money for pvp fun.

PVE players are usually afraid or disinterested in the competition and risks of pvp. That was your very aware choice.

3 Likes

What? Literally everything you do in open world while pvp is enabled is more difficult. Even as Horde on a Horde dominated server it’s more difficult than a pve server.

These forums man. You guys just spew nonsense, spam replies, and hope somehow it becomes true.

5 Likes

Yeah the time has passed mate with:

When people can just boost anyway.

So when can we just transfer to wherever we want Blizzard? :leg:

Hilariously, so are most pvp players given the massive imbalance on most of those servers.

1 Like

Please Blizzard, let us give you free cash for this okay.

as long as you de-level to level 10 i am okay with that.

5 Likes

Most of the time when a server launches and you level (which is when the bulk of leveling happens) the opposite faction ignores you.

Also, a lot of servers in PvP are favored heavily towards one faction or the other.

I never felt like playing on a PvP server was that much more difficult, but I guess I never played on a PvE server.

That being said, as someone who has literally always played PvP servers, I don’t think it matters at all. I wouldn’t think anyone’s taking my special super hard work of leveling on a PvP server if they just transferred from a PvE server.

But maybe leveling on a PvP server was a big accomplishment for you :joy:

2 Likes

Or maybe people on pve servers should just man up and do it the harder way like we all did.

4 Likes

I think you just want to gank lowbies cause fighting 70s is too hard.

1 Like