Let me get this straight. Locks get new races and Evoker a new spec but DH

Buff the male proportions or nerf shoulders. All the males in this game are so top heavy it’s comical watching them run around

1 Like

The Illidari Demon Hunters we play as were completely made up for Legion. Prior to that, there were like 5 named Blood Elves who became full-fledged Demon Hunters and only two were sane/not killed by the Player. There was no history of a pack of Demon Hunters returning from a Legion world and getting shelved by Wardens.

Blizzard could have introduced Orc/Draenei Demon Hunters in the same story because both those races were on Outland and in Illidan’s army.

But Blizz could always just do an Illidari 2.0 in the same way they made new Death Knights. The Illidari voluntarily expand their ranks.

Every single demon hunter has been and will be an elf.

Youre not getting ranged dps cos that was basically old demo lock. You dont need a ranged spec.

Theres old lore for trolls or orcs somewhere.

Link it or it never happened. According to the wiki for the Illidari. There are only elven “demon hunters” and Fel Horde/Naga which were their own thing as apart of the Illidari.

theres a worgen dh in the new hearthstone expansion lol

Hearthstone != warcraft.

They also put a disco party in Kara. Doesn’t make it canon.

So you’re saying there’s a chance

1 Like

They have literally added the explorers league from HS and you can hear disco music in kara now.

With the advent of tauren locks and LFD locks holding out for lore appropriate stuff in wow is gone. May as well be written by the hearthstone team. Then we could have a new gadgetzan

4 Likes

I vote for.

Dracthyr Demon Hunters.

I feel like WoW could have more if they adapted Hearthstone designs into the game.

You’re confusing the illidari with what i said. I never said they were part of the illidari. Im aware the illidari are the playable dh elves.

Look up demoniacs. Also old demo lock. Retcons etc exist

Lock are also getting pet customizations and Hunters nothing on pets

Hunter’s have a million pets to choose cry more

read more said cutomization why be a jerk?

Just make an Orc BM. That’s about as close to a ranged DH as you could hope for anyway.

Are you high? Explorers league was a thing in warcraft lore since the third war and was in vanilla WoW in Khaz Modan and Swamp of sorrows. They were in Outland in the Azyremyst isle/Zangarmarsh, and had its own bloody super raid in Wraith.

Hearthstone doesnt add things to WoW. They use the wow characters to make their own stories. They only thing they add to WoW from Hearthstone is promotional mounts and Toys.

1 Like

Yes let’s ask sir Finley, Reno Jackson, and Elyse what they think.

Skycapn kragg in freehold?

Tortollans appeared in hearthstone first.

Sec, let me google that.