Let me get this straight. Locks get new races and Evoker a new spec but DH

Sure, Cameos that are added that have extremely minor things. The arguement isnt that they arent in the warcraft universe its that the explorers league itself is not a hearthstone origin.

Cite an addition that came prior to BFA.

From the hearthstone wiki itself they don’t even consult the main warcraft lore teams:

The developers for both games frequently discuss [lore ideas] for upcoming Hearthstone content. The Hearthstone team don’t consult the World of Warcraft team on “a very detailed level”, or ask for permission to run new ideas, but the two teams do sometimes swap ideas.

You’re going off something I didn’t clarify better. I know the league has been in since dwarves became explorers in vanilla I just used it as shorthand for the group.

DH class was a mistake.

1 Like

Its curious that DH can equip a caster intellect off hand weapons and get the transmog appearence.
Not sure if its possible for the others melee, like war and dk.

I know its a pvp topic, but I dont think we need to wait for illidan’s return to have blizzard giving us more customization options, specially for big demon form

Well you did it, demo has been gutted for 10.1.5.

1 Like

Warrior can collect everything other than Warglaives and Wands. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

I’ll believe it, when they release it.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting idea,
I envisoned something different for 3rd spec DH. A Fel caster.

They use fel fireballs, eye beam could be replaced with current havoc talent Fel barrage, so instead of beaming in front of them its aoe damage around your target. You can still enter Demon Form, empower your abilities in a way, grants you haste when in demon form, after casting Fel Barrage you enter Demon Form. You can have a dot that cost fury to apply to targets, and a passive talent that make your dots and Immolation Aura gives a chance to make your Fel Fireball instant cast.

They keep Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush, Vengeful Retreat could gives you 20% dodge for 3sec, thinking about dodge and them keeping Blur, allow them to dodge while casting.

You would be scowly too if you wiped your butt with poison ivy for the last 10k+ years

Also we burned their tree git gud

Nothing to be smiling bout these days

1 Like

Oh my god that “art” is REPULSIVE

Omg imagine this, this would be funny as hell.

No it wouldn’t. This wouldn’t be funny at all. Orcs are recovering demon blood and fel addicts.