Let me get this straight. Locks get new races and Evoker a new spec but DH

Nerf demo!

:slight_smile:

I’m not. Stupid change :roll_eyes:

Yes agreed.

So after minutes of heavy google research , apparently the only other race DH have been per lore were murlocks

I am not sure how I feel about being a DH murlock

Because warlock has three specs of ranged demon themed caster. I dont see how a ranged DH spec could fill a meaningful gap without them making some sort of new ranged weapon.

hey now evoker only has 1 race quit complaining
lore wise it would make sense for any race to be an evoker

Ill raise you the race with one spec for pvp

check mate

arent vengeance decent in rbgs? got ya there

Bows? Guns? Hello?

So a hunter…

3 Likes

Why would you want to be a stinky Orc?

Most of the ideas I’ve seen about making a DH a ranged spec revolve around Chakram’s as their primary weapon. Essentially think along the lines of Moonguards / Xena warrior princess / Sivir from League of Legends:

You would use these throwable weapons to perform a multitude of attacks from ranged, which would be different from the normal guns/bows that hunters use.

Part physical and part magical, you could imbue the Chakram’s to perform a variety of attacks unique to DH’s.

Wouldnt waste time arguing with doggo
He’s a stay late at the office to smell chairs type while also screaming at yolo rated bg players about how he’s a big time gladiator

1 Like

Stay late to smell chairs type lol

4 Likes

3 Likes

Human shamans that can viably use 2h weapons and i’ll delete my dks

Wheres your lovely dress

Do you really wanna see a green hulking man with a blind fold and dress attack you like a angry wasp? Orc Meta would look silly.

1 Like

i mean thats on you to wear your lovely dress as a male orc instead of female

always gonna poke fun when i see a die hard female nelf go male orc tho

that is so funny to me

Buff male nelf animations and customization. All the male nelfs legit have the stankest faces.

3 Likes