Let me fly how I like!

Please, oh please for the love of God, don’t make me have to quit this expansion like I did Dragonflight.
Some of us hate Dragonflying. And you guys have set it up so this casual but dedicated player of years has to spend hours and hours of frustration (and at times motion sickness) to get to fly like I love.
Please change it so I can fly the old fashioned way.

2 Likes

You cant fly like normal till u get pathfinder and TWW was built around with dragon riding in mind.

Also U want general for feedback as the CS is a blackhole for feedback.

3 Likes

Sometimes I feel like they should just do it like the old pathfinders and restrict all flying from the start.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I blew off DF, and I’m so glad I waited to see what TWW would bring. It’s the second consecutive expansion I’ll skip, after not skipping any others since '07.

My best advice is level some alts, which I may still do in Legion through to SL, as I’ve hung on to a 60-day time card I was given. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Dragon riding not that bad once u get used to it its smooth sailing I know the last raid had a Dragon riding element to it and one of the dungeons in TWW requires u to dragon ride.

bruh, literally explore the areas and complete the level up campaign, you get steady flight in a single day.

5 Likes

There are a number of threads in the General Discussion forum if you wish to provide your feedback so our Game Developers can see it. Or if none are active you may create your own.

Customer Support has zero involvement in the development and implementation of the game or related systems.

10 Likes