Legionfall construction table empty

The legionfall construction table is empty whenever I try to interact with it which makes it impossible for alts to finish the ‘begin construction’ quest for breaching the tomb to unlock order hall mounts.
Edit: open the table and type /script C_ContributionCollector.Contribute(1)
(credit to Admech for the workaround)

57 Likes

Can confirm, I’ve been having the exact same issue. Which is honestly frustrating, since I was close to obtaining the order hall mount but now I’m left to sit on my hands until this gets sorted out.

2 Likes

Adding my “same here”. Been putting off class mounts from legion for flying from this patch(stopped playing during Legion). Now i am also stuck at this point. Tried dropping the quest and starting it again. Tried disabling all addons and still natta.

Likely low on the priority list right now, feature from previous xpac, with all the issues on current xpac stuff :frowning:

3 Likes

Having the same issue. Also on the ‘begin construction’ quest.

1 Like

Idk if any of you see it too, but when you’re running around it tells me that it’s 138m below where it is normally but it’s not there

Ditto anyone figured out a work around. I have disabled every addon I have and still whited out.

Commenting as also unable to use Legionfall Construction Table.

Same issue here, am so close to getting my class mount! Hopefully it’s a quick fix, curious if anyone has a workaround?

Adding for attention to post. Tried a handful of things and nothing is working

I am encountering the same issue, finished this with no issues just last week prior to new patch on another alt.

Having the same issue. Was waiting for pre-patch to get my class mount.

Same issue here, disabled all addons, restarted game multiple times, dropped quest and picked it back up. Adding this so I get notified of any potential fixes.

1 Like

I have the same problem here. I don’t have any addons installed, tried to abandon and get the quest back but it didn’t worked.

Same problem here, commenting in hopes for an update

Having the same problem. Hope they fix this soon. Keep commenting to make this thread noticed.

Also having the same problem, hopefully it is fixed in the update coming tomorrow.

Having the same issue.

Same issue. Disabled add ons and reloaded UI to no avail.

Adding my post to say “same here” also.

Same here.