Legionfall construction table empty

Same here. So annoying when something so basic is broken and prevents players continuing with the game they were previously on. Have to admit, for the first time in 15 years I am questioning my subscription as this release seems to be even more of a farce than even previous ones.

I’ll continue the bumping as I’m also having the same issue.

Same issue.

Disabled all addons and problem still persist

yep, same issue

My table is blank as well. Disabled addons, re-zoned, dropped and got quest again, relogged. Nothing to be done on my end.

1 Like

Checked after server reset this morning and still having the same issue. Legionfall Construction Table is blank. Disabled all addons and reloaded the game with no effect.

same here, hope it gets fixed soon

Same problem here. Was hoping it’d be fixed during the maintenance they did this morning but the table is still showing up blank. : /

Ditto - does anyone know if this prevent me from doing the Void Elf pre-req too?

Adding same reply i made on other reports for this same issue:

3rd day in a row it is nothing but a blank page. I even tried clicking all over the page hoping maybe i just couldn’t see where to click for contributions LOL. It is frustrating to have “Breaching the Tomb” progress halted by this dumb little quest. Am trying to finish my last class hall campaign/mount questlines and this is a massive stop sign atm. I think also it seems to be part of the Void Elf questline? I hear a LOT LOT LOT of grumbling by that table.

Anyway i have seen bug reports for this issue since patch day. Would like to see a response and acknowledgement by blizz that the bug exists, that they are aware of it and a timeline for repair!

1 Like

Same issue here, hopefully this is too far down their list of fixes :frowning:

I am having the same issue and reported it via a ticket but no response yet. This is consistent on all my characters regardless of the server

Same thing here… I want my mount :frowning:

Same :roll_eyes:

Same! And also I haven’t seen one assault on the island yet either!

yeah, that’s basically what was said in my ticket which I did with no changes, table still blank and no assaults up either.

The assaults are not on the broken shore itself, but the other zones of the Broken isles.
They show up on the world map as with a green invasion icon. i found a site with the schedule here: https://wow.gameinfo.io/legion-invasions

1 Like

Worried this is going to get overlooked because of the rush to try and finish slands

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I wanted to try and get the class mount for Monk, and discovered the construction table is blank. I hope this gets fixed soon, as there are other classes I don’t have the mount for as well that I wanted to work on.

Thanks, Jalice