Legion Quest - Begin Construction Broken

Have the quest for Legion. the table is blank so im unable to do anything. please fix!

4 Likes

I have the same issue.

Disabled all addons and problem still persist

EDIT: just notice an existing post

1 Like

bump - same issue. Sucks because you need this to complete Breaching the Tomb achievement which is required for class mount…

1 Like

Again am adding the same reply i have to all the reports of this bug to hopefully keep it bumped to the top in eye view.

3rd day in a row it is nothing but a blank page. I even tried clicking all over the page hoping maybe i just couldn’t see where to click for contributions LOL. It is frustrating to have “Breaching the Tomb” progress halted by this dumb little quest. Am trying to finish my last class hall campaign/mount questlines and this is a massive stop sign atm. I think also it seems to be part of the Void Elf questline? I hear a LOT LOT LOT of grumbling by that table.

Anyway i have seen bug reports for this issue since patch day. Would like to see a response and acknowledgement by blizz that the bug exists, that they are aware of it and a timeline for repair!

2 Likes

Bumping – Same issue here. Have tried dropping the quest multiple times, restarting the game, uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing seems to work.