Legion was the worst xpac of all time

In your opinion. In mine, we can axe Cata. Worse xpac of all.

1 Like

Amen.
Legion killed destruction for me.
Legion turned wow into an endless grind
Legion introduced mandatory questlines and grinds
Legion was trash.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for something specific. People are just so used to saying it that I wonder if they still mean it.

Cata still had talent trees, introduced transmogging, two fun raid tiers (tier 11 and 12) and Tol Barad, Molten Front and Twilight Highlands was good content for the solo player.

2 Likes

Yeah. I wish they continued them without them being actual weapons. Just another tab on the talent UI. And we had access to them at level 10. And it didn’t need AP to unlock traits, just leveling up.

2 Likes

Hey we’ve had good times and bad, you should know there is a 25% chance you might find some quality in there based off all our interactions

Let’s face it, if we met we’d more than likely like each other

You say that buuut, judging by SL’s quickly declining quality, I’d say we’re on an infinite downward slope in expansion quality… well I’d say “infinite” but we all know it’s gonna end at some rock bottom point.

1 Like

Agreed. People either love it or hated it.

Slice and Dice is back - Roll the Bones is a 45 second cooldown. We’ve recovered.

Could you really tell me there was a major difference in terms of theme between Survival and Marksman before? Or was it - one was just the better ranged spec?

They’ve been tinkering with DK since Wrath of the Lich King - it used to be better when you could TANK or DPS regardless of your spec choice. Then they made Blood the Tank Spec - and the other 2 the DPS spec. Unholy makes the most sense to be the pet spec.

They used something that worked - and people like Demon Hunters.

Hunters are the only ones who can use - bows, guns, or crossbows in combat. They’ve existed since Vanilla - how come you aren’t complaining about Hunters existing? Also - since its personal loot - it doesn’t plague your drop table if you don’t bring that class.

SWTOR did the same thing - and it was praised for its story.

Legendaries were a pain - but when you got them they were awesome - kind of like legendaries now.

No one got honor level 499 solely from doing only WQs.

You believe it - and you want other people to accept your view point - but they don’t.

Legion rocked. Additionally - Warlord of Draenor exists - and is by default a worse xpac.

I actually agree with OP… It was one of my favorite expansions from a story perspective and I loved some aspects of it like legendaries and class halls. But Legion is what started the systems we have now… Everything WoW is right now is because of Legion and its success.

Thanks OP… I hate Legion now…

2 Likes

I used to summon my squirrel pet and chuckle at everyone running up to tag him. Ah good times. (Hey , I never said my life was exciting)

1 Like

I will never defend legion.

Legion is the template for BFA and systemlands and it has set some bad precedents that current retail team clings onto.

Legion did have a better reward structure than BFA and systemlands but beyond that Legion isn’t any better than BFA or systemlands.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

I’m not debating you because you’ve already dismissed my concerns as invalid. You do that a lot.

1 Like

lol well that’s debatable since I don’t like very many people. Your chances are already pretty low. Even now I’m dreading sitting for 2 hours this afternoon to get my hair colored by someone that I actually like.

If it was not for M+ and artifact weapons legion would have been viewed as a failure.

Change my mind.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

I’m just waiting for something specific about Cata. Anything. Class balancing…? Raiding…? Dungeons…?

The story isn’t enough to say it’s bad.

2 Likes

You can remember the good times with the bad

I look fondly upon the story because I killed illidan in BC when I was really into raiding. It did make my look back and think “oops”

I also remember 1 hitting people because I got the legendary outlaw bracers and having fun with that

1 Like

Fresh new look, fresh out look, you might be able to have some fun with your hair dresser and despite disagreeing with you and you not liking me I still like you

It is for me… Cata was trash.

1 Like

Then I guess MoP is trash too. Nm all the awesome systems it introduced, nope, it’s a trash expac because of Garrosh.

1 Like

On my list BfA would be in last place but Shadowlands is heading towards taking that title. I’ve never lost interest in ANY expansion as fast as Shadowlands.

1 Like