Legion was the worst xpac of all time

Let’s not forget they gutted every spec leveling up progression to dump it on their precious Artifacts.

7 Likes

We aren’t here to write a thesis on bad xpacs

I’m here to express my dismay at that horrible xpac in language I feel comfortable using and it’s extremely PG rated and not even targeted at people to trigger them

2 Likes

Every xpac has stupid pop-culture references :roll_eyes: Paris Hilton was in Shat City.

3 Likes

Cata had entire grating zones dedicated to this… concept, don’t kid either of us.

1 Like

It’s a reminder we are still dealing with legion crap

3 Likes

Legion destroyed Shadow and Shadowlands fixed it.

2 Likes

Vash elicits visceral responses from people. I loved vash. Still my favorite zone.

5 Likes

This hasn’t been the best xpac but heck that’s one plus point for shadow lands

3 Likes

The questlines in Cata were great. Some of the best questing was in Cata. The Day Deathwing Came, Welcome to the Machine, Indiana Jones (which was just a continuation from Wrath :roll_eyes:), and I’m drawing a blank at the pop-culture reference in Vashj’ir, Hyjal and Twilight Highlands.

4 Likes

Chocolate covered bacon is AWESOME!

Going out a on limb and saying cata was targeted due to LFR

But that was the very end of the xpac. Only Dragon Soul had LFR.

We can start with the revamp but not cause it ruined Vanilla zones but because the story was horrid at best.

2 Likes

Why? Because Thrall was geen jesus? Was that really worse than the crappy Garrosh and Sylvanas story? LOL no.

Yeah it was campy but WoD, BfA and SLs blows Cata out of the water when it comes to bad writing.

2 Likes

I did of course play it but if we ranked them, Cata is last on my list.

1 Like

Guilty. I know you better than to waste part of my morning reading it.

No one came to read about your list they came to read about my list

I still miss Artifact Weapons… I wish they had continued them into BfA and Shadowlands. They were one of the best things in Legion.

2 Likes

You liked these things, and indeed I liked some of them too, but that doesn’t mean Cata didn’t have severe issues with its presentation and story that go back to the design stage.

WoD was worst followed by SL… Best to worst order was
BC, Wrath, Panda, Cata, Legion, BFA, WOD, SL