Legion Timewalking 500 Badge Bonus Item Not Dropping

So I did a timewalking dungeon on US servers yesterday and got the item at the end that you turn in in Dalaran for 500 badges, even though I already got it the week before.

Now I did one on a character on EU servers and I didn’t get the item. Was it not supposed to drop if I’ve already done it last week and it has been fixed for EU servers or is it a bug that it didn’t drop?

I believe the timewalking event is only supposed to have one round of that item per rotation but i’m not 100% sure.

yeah that was my initial instinct as well but now they extended it to 4 weeks and it dropped for me on US servers again in the second week, so still unsure which one is the bug now

Pretty sure that’s a big. I always thought the 500 badges was once per timewalking event.

Did the character that didn’t get the drop already have one in their bags?

no, handed it in the first week

Reiterating others I think it’s once per event. The weekly is for the first time repeatable though.

yeah, obviously, but usually timewalking events only last a week, so does the event reset with the weekly reset?

I didn’t know these dropped. I didn’t get one from M+.

I know it’s once per event. But usually events only last a week. This is a special case.

And since I got another one this week on US servers at least for a while it was the case, that it reset with the weekly reset.

I had close to 30,000 badges by the time this event started.

I spent them all on court of farondis paragon chests hoping to get the cloudwing hippo.

I still don’t have a cloudwing hippo.
:triumph::triumph:

5 Likes

No clue. Would be pretty cool if it does

I think I have got double drops before on just a single week after turning it in. Got it mailed once. Just figured it was a bug.

Interesting reply.

So maybe it just doesn’t always drop on the first run.

Maybe wait for them to sort things out.

If it isn’t even dropping on alts, that haven’t done it last week, this seems to be a general bug with the item not dropping. Maybe I’ll get it later via mail and they fix the bug.

Tried one again and still doesn’t drop.

Just did my Mage 5/5 and this time it did not drop at all from any boss. Mage did do the quest last week.

I just got it on my druid on EU servers on my 4th run this week.

1 Like

I don’t think u get it a 2nd go round, maybe on a different difficulty

My shaman did it and got one last week and this week. Perhaps its on a 7 day lockout and didn’t reset, something like the DMF weeklies.

1 Like