Legendary Memory disapears

So I went and farmed my Master Assasins Memory and got it after about 30 runs. So then I go and learn legendary crafting and learn the power. Then I get Disconected. Log back in, no power and no item in the bag. I even have a picture in bag of the loot. Then I submit a ticket, 8 days wait for real ? Do I farm it again ? Will it even drop again ?

When you learn a legendary power it will then show up under “powers” tab in the adventure guide (shift+J). Make sure to toggle all specializations if you don’t see it.

1 Like

I know about the power tab, it doesn’t show up there. It’s like I never learned it… Seems like im not the only one who got this bug too

Tickets are between 2-4 days currently. Hopefully a GM will be able to help out.

2 Likes

ticket says average 8 days :confused: ridiculous

That is a display error, Shinok. Response times are averaging around 2-4 days depending on the issue, as Perl mentioned. That said, and as a bit of perspective, an increased response times isn’t unusual.

The expansion is still relatively new, it’s the holidays and let us not forget that all of our support staff are working from home because there is currently a pandemic.

Now, that said, from my end it looks like the Master Assassin’s Mark was used. Just to doublecheck, have you tried disabling your addons or resetting your User Interface to see if something is just blocking you from seeing it?

6 Likes

Thank you for the response I have tried this and besides losing all my addons, it didn’t work… Power is just gone. Good thing I got a picture of the memory in my bag. Wish it wouldn’t take 4 days to get my loot back…

I don’t think there are many who wouldn’t want response times to be back to under an hour. That will always be the goal, but since we do not outsource our support staff we cannot simply add and remove folks as needed. :slight_smile:

Just for clarification, you don’t need a picture of the item in your inventory, Shinok, nor could that be used as verification. We don’t use screenshots are evidence of loss.

We will look at our logs as we always do. As I said, I can see it used, which means that if it isn’t part of your current collection it would be easy to verify so that it can be restored. A Game Master will look into your request as soon as they can.

3 Likes

thank you for the reply

1 Like

I ran into the same issue last night, still waiting for a reply! But its good to know this is a known issue that can be resolved

I managed to farm it again after another 2 hours and 30 runs… Im lucky this is an easy legendary to farm (first boss of ToP) can’t imagine having to do stuff like torghast etc all over again.

1 Like