Legacy Loot Coming to Legion Instances

at least I can vendor loot those .

Most gear now I can’t use and if I roll my seals become Seals of Inevitable Azerite.

They already stated they don’t want you doing Legacy content too early. Which is why they stated in THIS post, that it’s content drought time.

I don’t do transmog runs with other people. And since I can relatively solo both EN and NH with ease, this is a welcome change.

2 Likes

Does this change give an increased chance for the Illusions that are on the loot tables dropping?

TRanslation : We’ve ran out of things at this time to keep you logging on for this expansion so we will give you a new reason to keep logging on .

Not complaining going to do some farming myself. Just putting it out there.

7 Likes

That’s exactly it and they stated it.

Blizzard is on fire lately with these awesome decisions and additions! Keep up the great work guys, getting us all through COVID-19. I know it’s making an impact and saving lives by making isolation easier and slowing the spread.

5 Likes

Been a lot of good news from Blizzard lately and positivity. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Nice this is great news. I guess I know what I’m doing next week.

No, illusions, transmog weapons, pets, and mounts will stay personal loot.

cool, now doing balance of power raids will be a little more rewarding!

1 Like

Good change. I approve.

That’s a generous change in these slow times!
I did want to get a lot of the Tomb gear, so this will make it a lot more accessible.
How is farming that place btw?
I have not tried anything other than Emerald Nightmare solo, especially on alts.

1 Like

OH MY GOD!

CRAB RAVE INTENSIFIES!

This is a clear sentence.

I honestly don’t understand whats going on here.

Is someone being held hostage? Did an executives family member get kidnapped or something? Why in the last week or so have you all of a sudden started pretending to care about your players?

This is highly unusual, and very very suspect…

I must say, its absolutely crazy that when Blizzard makes a player positive decision its looked at like some bizarre mistake. They have us trained to expected to be treated like dirt at all times.

5 Likes

The cynical answer is that they’re stuck at home, so they’re actually playing the game and realizing that these changes should happen.

The less cynical answer is that they’re simply listening to players and making some much-requested changes to the game.

14 Likes

Oh schweet… gonna be nice to check out some spots for some mog I missed out on then :slight_smile:

Awesome news! Really great since Im farming Krosos for those mythic NH DK gloves for the set.

Will there be any changes to the Tomb of Sargeras item sets? Two pieces in the monk set only came from bind on equip trash drops. I can only imagine some other classes have this problem as well.

I hate to be that guy, but given the lengths they have gone to ignore swaths of player feedback or outright respond to it with lawyer-speak “nope, not happening, go away” just to have them bounce back on those decisions the moment quarantine kicks in…

It’s very hard to not get a chuckle out of these back-to-back positive changes with the conclusion that they have not, in fact, been playing their game this whole time.

9 Likes