Leaver penalty in M+

No its because they yap and tell stories as arguments.

“I had this one +15 that didn’t have what you described so it isn’t a problem and isn’t happening” kind of thing.

There is always that kid that had a mom that forced his older brother to let the younger one tag along. Sometimes that younger brother never grows up and realizes that no one is forced to play with him like his mommy arranged when he reaches adulthood.

This is a lesson you should have learned by 8-10 years of age.

Legitimately doesn’t even do m+, lil guy is just giving armchair takes on a game he doesn’t play.

Yes. He has 3 go tos.

1. Booster
  2. You troll keys.
  3. Incoherent speech you’d here from a live-action version of the Joker.

You made a big deal of imploring to me that they weren’t guildies, so what am I supposed to think?

Not running with guildies = buying carries. LMAO. It’s called pugging. My runs are all public on RIO.

1 Like

Wait until this dude finds out you can have more than one character in this video game

Why?

Why do you feel it’s appropriate to force people to carry or stay in bad groups?

Why do you think people should be penalized for not wanting to stay in bad groups?

Do you support punishing people that can’t do mechanics or perform kicks?

There shouldn’t be a penalty at all.

Your opinion is pretty bad.

Gold, Visa or American Express? Impossible to do what you are doing without buying carries.

/s

bro is just yapping about whatever again

is this a sosari alt? You’re spam quoting like a sosari alt. Maybe I am having a joker moment.

You mean barkwrick, rugershep, or zandafolf?

yeah like them

Canadian express. The credit card of the people.

People quote the thing they are talking about.

Clearly you lack the ability to comprehend the point.

Considering how easy it is to compare achievements no. It’s pretty telling you can’t answer those questions though.

1 Like

You can easily find out by looking at achievements, mount collection, or pet collection.

yeah but unfortunately

This Punchdog is just getting caved in repeatedly. If this was a boxing match the corner would have stopped it for him.

Achievements for dungeons are account wide.

Feel free to link the character you do keys with.

Untrue. My skull has the appropriate number of holes in it.

Be honest, you don’t believe what you are saying right?