Learning to Tank is so much nicer in FF14

Link your Lodestone. I wanna see that TEA clear.

1 Like

I stopped playing 4 years ago when the original ffxiv hype train happened. Same question goes for you. Why are you on here if ffxiv is so good.

The only time I have ever seen people say anything to tanks is during leveling normals where the tanks are pulling tons of extra mobs instead of going right for bosses in shortest path, the only time they get mean is when the tank refuses to change their path.

most then call the tank insert insult and leave.

I haven’t logged in for more than a few mins in 9.1 and anyone looking at my activities would have seen I haven’t done any of the new raids, or mythic plus or pvp this season. So not only are you a liar but also an incompetent one.

OOOOOH.

You stopped playing XIV 4 years ago? You mean, before all of the content that was added after what, Heavensward?

LOL.

That’s like if I were to sit here and go “pffft, WoW stuff was easy. Oh wait I haven’t played in 10 years.” that would be just as stupid.

4 Likes

I play both wow and FF14. I have an awesome guild I raid with here that’s great and makes the game fun. And your basically saying you haven’t done 4 years worth of content, so you have not done everything and you have not seen the new extreme trials/ultimate raids/unreal raids/savage raids.

4 years ago, FFXIV was a different game compared to today where everything is harder and different.

No no no lol. You bought carries in 9.0. You need to read better before responding. Why would someone be on the wow forums that doesn’t play wow anymore. I don’t think you realize how ridiculous you sound haha.

I don’t even have the gold to buy carries and you haven’t even stated which one, nor when or with who. You’re not only making endless assumptions but also continuing to show your incompetence at doing them. Because I can? At the end of the day I hope you understand your lying is easily disapproved by anybody with half a brain so have some self respect for yourself and do better.

You are the perfect example then. You’re in an apparently “great” guild and look how little you have done on WoW. Case and point. Most adults do not have time for 2 mmos…I played it 4 years ago and gave it a good go, it was miserable and I left. There is this false belief that it has become drastically better…it hasn’t. Look at how fast asmongold got to endgame. It’s a joke.

You have done very very little on wow, you claim you don’t play it, yet you’re on the forums for what reason? No one knows. The rest of the discussion belongs to you and your very confused self… alone.

You haven’t played it for 4 years and somehow know its not better? That says everything about you. You’d rather not see how it has changed and how better it has become and kid yourself into thinking its the same despite not experiencing it or knowing, just making false assumptions as facts.

And Asmongold isn’t in endgame, who told you HW was endgame? Max lvl is 80, he’s in the first expansion of the 3 - HW, SB, and SB. And in November EW. Really shows you don’t know anything about the expansions its gotten either if you think lvl 60 is endgame. Endgame is actually lvl 80, end of shadowbringers. He’s far from endgame.

2 Likes

Bruh. Savage has been getting easier and easier, Gordias and Midas were real Savage, they made Ultimate because people were clearing Savage waaaay too easily and fast.

1 Like

I got kicked from that fight in the circle.

Is this a boss fight in FF14, or what sounds like the Fatescribe fight in WoW? I haven’t been to the latter yet, but it sounds intense.

He’s not even at endgame. He’s not even done with 3.0. . . Do you mean the ARR endgame? Well yeah I would hope so considering they substantially lowered the time requirement to get through it by cutting quests, shuffling xp around to negate grind spots when just doing MSQ in 5.3 to help newer players get into the game easier.

You ever stopped and thought maybe the game isn’t for you then? I don’t mean this rudely, but MMOs are built for specific types of people. Perhaps what you want in an MMO isn’t offered by Final Fantasy. The game clicks with me, the franchise always has since my youth. If the game just doesn’t appeal to you, don’t play it. That’s why I quit WoW for myself and strictly only play with friends during expansion launches when we all quit after a month. The game just isn’t for me anymore. FF14 is just my MMO. It works for me, it doesn’t work for everyone. It’s like medicine, Adderall works for some people perfectly and is a dream, for some it basically makes them a mental trainwreck.

3 Likes

Lmao. WoW is a unpolished mess of garbage story that makes no sense and systems that work against you. FFXIV is a superior game in every way. So you are so wrong, wrong in every single way, not even 1% true. No one could ever agree with you. Definitely wrong. So wrong. 100% false, insanely false. So untrue.

3 Likes

Asmongold isn’t at endgame… xD He was doing ilvl synched, no echo runs of trials and raids from 2.0, and he’s currently working through Heavensward (3.0) content. The present endgame is two expansions further down the line…

You really do know nothing, huh? xD

4 Likes

I see the ff14 cult is still alive and well.

Someone upset that their cult lost a lot of its members who refused to drink the Koolaid and go down with the leader?

4 Likes

Huh? How would I know? That is something to ask the OP.