League of Legends Arcane is absolutely incredible

Nah because before I judge something. I check it out first if people are giving it a thumbs up. Not everything good has to come from this company. You keep on asking for source and others have given you the source yet you’re too ignorant to read and see for yourself. Don’t rain on someone’s parade because you didn’t like it and others do.

You must be definitely fun at parties.

Copium is a real drug! Not everything great has to come from Blizzard. Maybe Blizzard should actually check riot out for a bit.

I love League. Which characters are in it?

The “either you are with us or against us” mentality runs deep in some demographics.
You cant just not be impressed by something because there is no reason to.

Funny that I dont really think WoW is that much either. You can spend a lifetime among gamers and never hear a single word about WoW these days. League of Legends is famous because of many things, but not because there is a huge number of people who are lining up to immerse themselves in its lore.

And if you really talk to many people, they actually find it bogus.

But it is fun to see people doing the number “I am a fanboi, but I am accusing you of being a fanboi”.

1 Like

Warcraft movie was better than most people give it credit for imo, but it committed the cardinal sin of assuming the audience already knew what was going on.

Actually many people who never played WoW give it more credit as a good movie as it is than many wow players want to admit. But that is only that way because the movie is different from WoW, specially modern WoW story.

IF the game was more like the movie, it would be actually better.

1 Like

Honestly it’s more fun to watch it without knowing anything because the series reveals the characters in pretty cool ways. It takes place before a lot of the heroes actually become who we know them as in game.

Also quality of the animation is so ridiculously good.

Younger versions of Jinx, Vi, Jayce, Caitlyn, Ekko, Heimerdinger, and Viktor in S1. I suspect that Ryze and Singed also make an appearance, but it’s not confirmed

Source for this ?

5 Likes

And the bait is bitten.

so when we re-post someone else’s opinion that disagrees with yours, ‘not thinking analytically’, but you can just re-post someone else’s video with no context and it’s valid?

It is not hard to think it backwards.

Plus, no one posted anything, the quote I mentioned just STATED that.
I never said it is false or anything, I just asked for the source of that.

I forget that to some I have to make exposition on basic concepts of math:

100% of 10, is 10. 100% of 1 000 000 000 is 1 000 000 000.

100% is not “a lot of people”. If one person upvotes, and only one person vote, 100% mean one person.

Is this the same as that “Rise” ad I keep getting with the line “I’m not going to let my city succumb to the whims of some second rate king!”

It’s nakedly transparent trolling. Don’t feed it.

I don’t watch cartoons on my primary account so I hit it with the :-1: because it popped up as what I should watch.

alright, find me a review of arcane that is overall negative. I’ll wait.

1 Like

I don’t think you are a fanboi. I think you are one of those annoying fedora’d neckbeards that love to be contrarian so they can argue and desperately try to make us believe you are intelligent.

5 Likes

She’s Napoleon III -ing it up in here

LoL’s company does their animations on point.
I haven’t seen it, not feeling animation stuff lately but it looks top notch from the previews I saw.

That’s just called being a Redditor. If thing is popular I must express my vehement dislike for thing.

2 Likes

`https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.upcomer.com/arcane-ranks-no-1-on-netflix-once-again-as-season-1-concludes/amp/

(starts writing up a very poorly written review)

Bwhahaha