League of Legends Arcane is absolutely incredible

I have seen Arcane series and I thought it was absolutely amazing. The story was really good too, and the animations were really well done. Riot Games did a really good job with the series, and seeing Jayce with those muscles :smirk:

I actually wish Blizzard could’ve done the same thing when it came to the movie though, and I actually did like the movie, but it didn’t live up to expectations of the lore…

2 Likes

Gonna be honest here when I say that I don’t have high hopes for the League MMO. The truth is that their champ balance sucks, some characters are designed to just be worse versions of other champions and that makes me very very very suspicious of what might happen with the MMO.

That said~

Arcane was indeed a banger.

Yeah, talking about the “Peddler argument”…

Really is an amazing show on many levels–story, animation, pacing, character–it has it all.

And no, you don’t need to know a single thing about the game. Just forget it’s based on a game. It probably actually is even better if you don’t know anything about the game–everything about the show stands entirely on its own.

The makers put their all into this, and it really really shows. I can’t recommend it enough.

2 Likes

Arcane has actually gotten me interesting in the MMORPG they’re developing. If they can provide something of this quality, I just wanna see the game they’ll develop as well.

1 Like

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. I’ll definitely give it a watch after reading all these reviews, it sounds fantastic! Thank you for your recommendation, Peeches, and make sure to tell Creem that I said thank you as well!

Thanks for your post and have a fantastic day!

Sadly WoW doesn’t seem to be doing so hot right now in order to branch out into tv. Even the Warcraft movie wasn’t that good.

But I would still like to see my trolls on my screen one day.

:yum: haha will do!

Yes, you won’t regret it!

I wasn’t interested in watching it at first but gave it a shot after it was recommended by a few people. I was truly amazed by it. I agree this was the best game-to-movie made (recently or at all) because it had everything. It had an amazing artist style (one that I haven’t seen before), solid story, and character development (this is were most movies fail IMO). I enjoyed the Warcraft movie as a “popcorn movie” but it fell short on the story and some of the character motives. I hope Netflix does a WOW series some day.

I really don’t like the animation. I’ll have to give it another shot from all the positive feedback the show is getting, but it’s why I turned it off in the first place.

Agreed. Everything about the show is top tier.

The 19th century steam punk mixed with magic vibe is a little tired at this point but that’s my only gripe.