Blizz f’s up Arugal once again.

1 Like

Please layer Arugal.

These queues are horrible.

2 Likes

Please give them to Arugal again. It’s needed

Faerlina needs layers too… Ques are starting to get ridiculous

1 Like

3 Hour queue tonight on Arugal, same as last night.

Do the same for Arugal. If you can fix black lotus spawns you can fix queues.

Please do NOT ever remove layering again. Herod players like the very high population that layering allows and switching back and forward jerks the economy around. The #nochanges people can transfer off.

2 Likes

So Arugal layering?

Queue is now getting up to 3 hours and it’s not even peak raid night.

1 Like

So, top 99% of all players? lmao

Arugal needs layering please!!!

2 Likes

Faerlina has consistently had over 1k queues and hour long waits during primetime this past week, why is it not layered yet?

1 Like

You’re not very good at math, are you?

1 Like

Where’s the layering for Arugal, Bring it back, Waiting in queues of over 2500 people every afternoon when I get home from work is a joke!! Waiting for over 4hrs last night just to play!

1 Like

Faerlina needs a layer please.

1 Like

4 hour queues on Arugal.

Can we get another layer please?

2 Likes

Arugal now has queues on Tuesday night now. Seriously blizzard, layer Arugal already.

For some unknown reason you always neglect us, even though the server is easily top 5 most populated US server… sort it out!

3 Likes

Arugal is Oceanic, we aren’t taken seriously.

So don’t expect layers

1 Like

Having dealt with the same problem on Whitemane, my sympathies. I hope they at least enable layering soon so you can actually play. It’s super frustrating that Blizzard refuses to take the easy, temporary option unless you pull their teeth.

1 Like

Why the hell didn’t Arugal get layers when we have if not the same exact population as these two servers that got to keep their layers?

GIVE ARUGAL LAYERS!

#LAYERARUGAL please

1 Like