Layers Added to Realms -- Updated 2:00 p.m. PDT June 5

This is needed on Faeralina as well. Why the F do we pay you guys to play classic if we can’t actually log in. Screw the #nochanges people at this point. I am not going to sit and babysit a queue to make sure i get in and don’t get disconnected during the summer (or at all for that matter). If i can’t log in to play a game that i am already PAYING YOU FOR, then I will 100% be canceling my sub. Back in the day, you didn’t have the technology to handle the flow of people. Now you do, so put it back in as you SHOULDN’T HAVE REMOVED LAYERS IN THE FIRST PLACE A MONTH AGO. I told you then that your data was wrong. Player behavior will always CHANGE to adapt to changes you make so we all KNEW this would happen but somehow you didn’t?!?! 2 hour queue on faeralina last night. Put layers back asap! If not, i will be canceling my sub which may not matter to you but i will be one of many. I don’t pay you to sit in a queue.

Why can’t they just increase the population instead?

2 Likes

My main level 60 Shaman, which is geared with some MC and BWL loots and some set piece is stuck on Thalnos which is a low populated and already dead server. My guild transferred to Sulfuras and I could not move with them as I had to take a break from the game. I come back and see server transfers to Sulfuras have been disabled. The shaman on Thalnos has nothing to do on that server. Please allow transfers to such players atleast. I am ready to pay whatever cost.

Congrats on winning the PvP war btw. Enjoy that dead server.

There’s multiple servers that still have 2+ hour queues, I wonder if Blizz is trying to understand why the fix of doing absolutely nothing about it didn’t work on those too. :smirk:

Seriously… this is absolutely atrocious, you’re making Vanilla/TBC queues look good, they at least would go down when there wasn’t a new content patch.

Other MMOs right now- during Corona making sure players can get into their game and queues are minimal/don’t exist, generally including events and bonuses to make the game more enjoyable too.

Classic WoW- months upon months of multi hour queues every night with Blizz communicating with us less than once a month, and even when they do clearly proving they’ve not read the forums or spent even a few minutes investigating the problem to figure out what it is or how to fix it.

I know who my vote for worst gaming company of the year is going to.

2 Likes

You sound like one of those annoying zug zug who have nothing else to do with their life than annoy people doing their own thing.

You deserve layers

Try of the decade

1 Like

huh? Its called world pvp, I like emergent gameplay and interacting with the competing faction, you know the whole war and all… Man, that’s quite the loaded assumption.

If 95 min ques arent long enough to qualify for layering for faerlina what the hell is the magic number.

Do you play on a Horde dominated server?

For Alliance it doesn’t matter how many layers get put in, you always have to tread lightly. If you layer away from one ranking group deathballing through a zone you end up with 3 instead. I can barely go 30 seconds in a contested zone without running into Horde.

#layersforArugal - 2.5k queue last night, only getting bigger each night. OCE is a region, I know Blizzard tries to forget but we do exist

1 Like

2-4 hour queues on Arugal every night… please do something…

3 Likes

What do you mean the others did not? Faerlina has had a huge queue every night for the past week.

83 minute queue on Arugal right now. Fix that one. Why are you ignoring Oceanic?

Why wouldn’t Faerlina be transfer restricted? Other than for pure greed?

Finished work, and 90minute que Arugal, we have had large ques for weeks that disrupt guild raids etc, would be great to get layers back asap.

How is it taking you so long to add layers back to all the servers that have awful queues? Why did Whitemane and Herod have to sit at 8 hour queues for as long as they did? Can your reaction to these events be faster?

Others did, though.

1 Like

Why do only players on Whitemane and Herod get to enjoy playing on their realm during peak hours and not Faerlina or Arugal?

1 Like

I don’t understand why you care about some players and neglect others. You want people on Whitemane and Herod to enjoy the game? Great! What about the rest of us?