Lay The High Elf Movement To Rest

It deserves to rest in peace. No point in continuing it anymore. It fought for a while, but it’s over now.

No king rules forever…

29 Likes
9 Likes

I haven’t even played the game since Visions of N’Zoth and:

lmfao never. High Elves are an Alliance race.

26 Likes

It’s only going to end when Blizzard inevitably caves and adds them after subs hit a new low.

If anything it’s going to be worse for the next few months as the datamined eyes kick up the discussion again.

6 Likes

Nope. They officially left the alliance for a reason and are a horde race now, known as blood elves.

19 Likes

Wrong. High Elves still continue to exist as a separate entity from Blood Elves.

29 Likes

Yup, but as a race have already officially left the alliance for multiple reasons and would more likely join their entire race on the horde.

9 Likes

No and please stop trolling just because they want something in the game.

8 Likes

That’s racist and unrealistic.

3 Likes

Presses F to pay respects to the High Elf Movement

:rofl:

10 Likes

No, they literally have not. The High Elves have not left the Alliance. They fought the Blood Elves in Wrath and MoP. They are not likely to join the race they’ve been purposely separated from since vanilla.

17 Likes

All 12 of them in dalaran, yes.

14 Likes

Arthas did nothing wrong.

5 Likes

High elves are still in the Alliance, but they aren’t going to be playable. The blue eyes are for Horde blood elves. That’s how the ball rolls.

2 Likes

I wish it would be put to bed already :expressionless:

7 Likes

You’re talking about Sin’dorei.

Quel’dorei stayed with the Alliance.

6 Likes

There are more high elves than void elves.

9 Likes

Citation needed.

2 Likes

Well I already put in effort on multiple Void Elves, so I am glad this is settled and Alliance won’t be getting High Elves. They will still keep beating a dead horse though lol.

3 Likes

This is always hilarious to think about whenever people say there aren’t enough high elves.

2 Likes