Last Parade of the Sentinels (A-RP Event)

After thirteen years of friends, memories, and adventures, Moonglaive Sentinels will be celebrating its final anniversary on Saturday, December 9th at 5pm server.

This will also serve as a closing ceremony for Moonglaive Sentinels, wherein we invite all who wish to attend to witness our decommission, celebrate what we have done and accomplished over the many years, and help us close the final chapter on our guild.

The event will begin in Moonglade. Guests can expect a drill demonstration, food, fireworks, and formal remarks from any who wish to speak, concluding with a final slow trek across Kalimdor to Feathermoon Stronghold.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us in the past, be it roleplaying with us, saying a kind word, or simply watching from afar.

20 Likes

13 years of amazing memories! Lets make one more!

7 Likes

We are sorry to see you go! I only wish i could have rped with any of you kind folk.

6 Likes

We’ve never role-played together, but this makes me very sad. Kudos to 13 amazing years. I hope you know you have inspired many, myself included.

7 Likes

Said it before and will say it again, this guild has repped Alliance on WRA as solidly and beautifully as any.

I understand why they are closing up shop on here but I am sorry to see them go. They were a consistent rock for the blue team.

I wish all of you the best in your adventures moving forward and I’ll definitely try to get up there on the 9th.

9 Likes

Very much a somber affair, but you and all the sentinels deserve all the praise in the world for your contributions to the community.

I’d really love to talk with one of your long term members or someone near the top about preserving the history of your guild and all its many fantastic members in the elven chronicle project that’s being worked on. Is there anyone in particular who would be a good person to reach out to?

6 Likes

I didn’t expect to see this but I am sad about it :frowning_with_open_mouth: Although we’ve never RPed together, I definitely know the guild name from years of having been on Wyrmrest.

Sad to see the guild end; I may be a diehard Forsaken main, but the kaldorei are second in my heart. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Moonglaive Sentinels has been such an icon to the Night Elf community on WrA. I am so saddened to hear that you guys are decommissioning. I hope that this final event will pose as a means of sweetness as you reflect on the times you’ve poured so much into the community.

I look forward to watching the Moonglaive sentinel drills once more for this event. As well as partake in the general RP that you lot will create the space for.

Thank you for everything you’ve done, Moonglaive Sentinels :heart:

6 Likes

My first interaction with Moonglaive Sentinels was with Sister Keenstar, a tough cookie of a sentinel/priestess. Loved her character, and the player was always so genuine as well. That was nearly 10 years ago, I think? I was still playing primarily on MG around that time, but had begun the transition over to WRA.

I have nothing but fond memories of Sentinel/Moonglaive Sentinels, and I’ve always held its leadership and membership in high respect. This guild is well loved among the night elf community, and will be sorely missed. I’d like to extend my gratitude to Moonglaive Sentinels and all of its members, past and present, for making some of the most wholesome contributions and memories to the night elf RP community on WRA.

I hope to see many of you out there RPing and enjoying the game. Much love, and many thanks to have known this wonderful guild.

Tor ilisar’thera’nal rae Elune-adore :crescent_moon: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

The Sentinels / Moonglaive Sentinels has been one of the standing Nightelf Roleplay guilds on WRA for the Nightelf community. I can not thank this group enough, as they were my first introduction to Nelf roleplay. Thank you all for all the memories and great times.

While I am sad to see the guild be decommissioned, I still hope to see many of you out in the world. Thank you for all the great storytelling and adventures over the years.

Elune be with you :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Good to see that there will be an event to commemorate the guild’s final showing. I’ll be there as that quiet, curious void elf who’s always turning up. And I hope to get the chance to interact with whoever continues to play even after the doors officially close.

6 Likes

This is devastating news. I remember bringing an off server friend who had never seen RP before to one of the Darnassus drills/patrols. They were whispering me the whole time absolutely freaking out at how cool they thought it was.

7 Likes

In case anyone missed our recent interview with Turwinkle, the Gnome Mage.

4 Likes

We have never RP’d together but I have been ganked by some of y’all when I was causing trouble on my horde characters in Ashenvale. So maybe we have RP’d together :thinking::smiley:

Wish you all well and all the best!! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thirteen years is one hell of a feat. My deepest congratulations to you all for being a WrA staple.

6 Likes

It was a real pleasure to be a part of this guild. I will be there tomorrow to bid farewell.

3 Likes

One of my earliest and fondest memories of role-play in WoW was from these lovely folks here. Pacing through the streets of Darnassus to take a peek inside the Temple of the Moon to check if others were gathering there at night – only to stumble upon a group of Sentinels marching and doing formations throughout the area. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to Kaldorei RP, nothing quite set the bar like these folks.

As pillars and pioneers of the NE roleplaying scene, the impact of this group has been felt across servers, expansions, and communities. Tomorrow’s send off will be a bittersweet farewell to these amazing folks but the legacy they are leaving stands the test of time.

“Nah’ethel andas ethil.”

5 Likes

All the love and respect for your accomplishments throughout the years and how you’ve paved a path for kaldorei RP now and moving forward. I hope my schedule frees up to attend tonight <3

2 Likes

Event starts in a couple hours!

1 Like

I’m making my way over shortly!

Considering how long this guild has been around and how much they’ve contributed, I really hope to see some folks turnout.

I know there’s at least 2 or 3 Alliance players left on this server.

2 Likes