Returning players looking for old Guildmates

The title here really says everything. I figure that there’s definitely people in the same boat as me here so I’d make a post about it.

I’m a returning player who hasn’t been on in almost a decade, and I’m trying to find anyone I used to run with. If anyone on the forum members the guild “The Hand of Lordaeron”, or know if any of those players are still around is appreciate the help.

1 Like

I’d be curious if any old members of “The Eternal Watchers” or “The Endless Shadows” are still around, back from the MoP days

I’d love to know if “Sentinels” on alliance side is still active. I miss the RP and the friends I had. Its been since WotLK, too long.

Moonglaive Sentinels?

They had their final parade last nov, if i remember correctly

1 Like

Not Moonglaive Sentinels. But that would have been amazing to see

If you mean the guild that was named literally Sentinel, they became the Moonglaive Sentinels some time ago and recently decommissioned as stated. But if there was some other guild named “Sentinels” plural that was a different group however similarly named, then I’m afraid I don’t have any information about them.

1 Like

My old guild was around back then too, probably long before that I think. Wish I could get in contact with those guys again.

This is a great way to look for old people you once played with. Not sure how current it is but I thought it may help.

I hope you find some of your old friends and guildmates! :slight_smile:

I would love to see if anyone is around from House Fireshard or Queen’s Edge.

It’s for people who played in the 2000s sadly. I was playing back in 2012 to 2017. Hope others find their friends on there though.