Last minute Mage Tower removal is in bad taste

I follow you, but the short notice is unbecoming. That was the point I was trying to push, I may have failed at that.

1 Like

Yea, DF talent trees aka borrowed power, aka Legion legendary effects, etc might put the challenge more in line with Legion days instead of it’s current, harder iteration.

Ok, so then they should be tuning it down right? Most class/specs cant even get to one of their capstone abilities with the points we have available to us at reset tomorrow. So i really hope they will tune it down. Because no matter how hard you try, without spending stupid amounts of gold, Prot Pally, ALL Druids do not have a chance in Haiti of getting it done as its tuned now.

1 Like

It will be re-tuned for DF. For max level DF. Just like it was tuned for max level Legion initially and max level SL on it’s return. This is part of why they’re closing it. Although you can not increase your level until DF opens, as of tomorrow, your character will not function like a max level character. Again, this is something which happens every expansion.

1 Like

Did anyone actually doubt they wouldn’t take the MT down for the prepatch when we are getting a talent revamp?

It would be interesting if it gave new rewards upon return

2 Likes

You can queue for MT from at least level 45 currently, without full spells or talent rows. People create class trial characters at level 50 and do MT.

2 Likes

I hear the same sentiments from Priests and Spelltome havers: Hpriest is by far the worst.
Do you have any overlooked tips/gear for Holy Priests to complete it in [checks wristwatch] the next 14 hrs? :joy:

1 Like

At least it’s not being permanently removed. Again.

I really should have tried harder to get all the appearances.

1 Like

And honestly I would have if I knew a lot sooner than T-minus 3 days out that MT was taking *another hiatus.

We are not getting anything new in the trees, that we do not already have. Its my understanding that tier set bonuses, and leggos are gone tomorrow. So exactly why was MT removed before Nov 15th or the 25th?

Maybe its to hide how bad some class/spec trees really are, and they did not want to see any negativity about them?

I mean are the trees that bad, that most, if not all classes/specs are going to be garbage for the next month? I know 3/4 of my characters sure will be.

3 Likes

To be 100% super fair and all (not that I agree they need to close it for maintenance), Unholy getting Abom Limb might a weeeeee bit trivialize some aspects of Agatha.

Same for Fury getting Spear of Bastion.

1 Like

I share a lot of your sentiments/theories in your comment, and I guess we’ll see starting tomorrow.

haha. Maybe! :rofl:
But that’s just Agatha, maybe the easiest challenge.
Would it be any stronger than the double leggos, tier, ilvl, Artifact weapons/Artifact abilities and consumables that were allowed back in Legion though? :man_shrugging:t5: Only The Shadow knows…

2 Likes

you would have raged for weeks about it and they did not want the bad publicity.

it’s easier for them to keep you in the dark, you whine less that way.

can you blame them?

Yea, because you’re wildly off the mark with your profile of me.
And besides, blizz leaves lots open for people to waah about. See: The forums.

1 Like

it was a generic statement. I’ll forget that you personally exist or ever existed as soon as i finish typing this.

poof! forgotten.

Such a gentleman :star_struck:

1 Like

I guess no one would be writing anything if they weren’t complaining. LMAO

I reckon you fellas don’t recognize the complaint, you’re just being obtuse.