Last minute Mage Tower removal is in bad taste

That’s pretty much last minute.

2 Likes

Basic adulting skills, what? No, no, no! We must rant and rave at strangers over pixels.

1 Like

As your learning the mechanics, it makes you want to throw a controler or mouse throught the tv or monitor. But once you’re on point with the fight mechanics, you’re a demi-god.

1 Like

I’m guessing you have like a hit list somewhere. Dear god.

DS3 is the best of the original trilogy. Elden Ring is the best version so far in the franchise. It is only as hard as you want it to be. You can play summoner and cheese it 0 death, or you can play naked dagger man hardcore mode, and anything in between.

1 Like

I am kinda worried they’re gonna overbuff stuff. Or worse, limit our builds to only the talents we’d have at level 45. The Mage Tower in legion was great because it gave you incentive to actively play alts, to get gear for them to overcome the challenges. I hope they rebalance the Mage Tower around level 70 and turn off gear scaling, giving us a challenge we can overcome with gearing like we could in Legion.

1 Like

For things Blizzard promised and never delivered on ?

No, I just have a functioning memory.

1 Like

meh, that;s a DDR style of play I don’t care for.

I might go back to MOBAs. That’s the last time I felt joy. That and my kid being born.

1 Like

Remember when they buffed Raest to have about triple his HP compared to Legion, and some classes literally did not have any slows they used to have anymore ? Remember when players discovered they could max range the enrage and just slow burn him ?

Now Raest swims.

Blizzard doesn’t take kindly to some specs figuring out how to have as easy a time as Arms Warrior, Vengeance Demon Hunters and Arcane Mages.

Yeah it’s a little weird. This is nothing like what the Mage Tower was, just about every challenge was overtuned.

Demon souls and dark souls are fantastic games, period. They make you think for yourself and your survival. Very little in game guides you through all of it. And dark souls especially opened up the sand box a lot. The map eventually interconnects, and you see how and why. But you literally have to discover it.

Fantastic games. Dark souls II and III took the difficulty to another level, because learning the mechanics, didn’t mean jack to some extent. The AI too would change up attacks and decimate you. Or you’d end up commiting suicide on accident or something. Resetting the rage. :slight_smile:

Awesome games, period. Dark souls had high replayability too - and intuitive PVP aspects. Read up on it, you might dig it. And it’s available for PC now for a few years.

1 Like

More challenging. For less reward.

If it’s “Just as hard.” The rewards should be “Just the same.”

1 Like

With all that’s happened at blizzard over the last two years. Take a deep breath, relax. All in good time man. Turnover there was getting crazy up until recently. I think things are stabalizing, they might be back to getting it done.

They’ve been failing to deliver since 2004 though ?

Take your own advice, why are you so stressed about someone criticizing a billion dollar company ?

Does it hurt you I type out things critical of Blizzard ?

1 Like

Nah, but I now see cringe. I’ll leave it at that, dude. Loosen up. You might live longer with less “stress”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

my dude they can’t even be bothered to update all of their classes, and you think they have teams for mage tower? lol funny

3 Likes

You seemed more stressed that I’m posting than I am stressed that Blizzard yet again failed at something.

Basically, should have just let it go in and que sera sera.

1 Like

What in 2004 got you butt hurt about blizzard? They released WoW, and it was a hit. If you said like 2010 on, sure, I get it.

And they posted about the mage tower, but that didn’t stop you from writing your own. It happens, whatevs.

Dude are you ok ?

Like seriously, does it physically hurt anywhere whenever someone criticizes a billion dollar company you don’t even work for ?

Blizzard promised a lot of things in 2004 about WoW that ended up on the cutting room floor. Every expansion comes with its lot of promises they just fail to keep because of lack of time and ressources.

Calm down my dude, we’re allowed to point out the facts.

If you don’t like it, there’s the Ignore function. Use it liberally.

1 Like