Ladies Lounge and Megathread

We have a lot of similar rules here in Canada but most people don’t follow them. At least not in my city. I can’t remember the last time I entered the supermarket without walking thru a cloud of smoke at the front doors.

Again, I feel bad though… I don’t want to make a fuss or tell others what to do but at the same time I’m very uncomfortable breathing that in, and carrying my autistic son thru it as well since he is very sensitive to strong smells and has a lot of health issues already.

1 Like

Evening/Morning/Afternoon everyone, hope you all have a great day/night.

3 Likes

Hello so grumpy…

2 Likes

Canada computers needs to hustle. I want my pc parts now!

rolls on the snowy grass crying

2 Likes

Are you in a geographical oddity… two weeks from everywhere?

2 Likes

anyone here like bath and body? i recently splurged on lotions because they had a buy 3 get 3 that i couldn’t resist lol. got some soap. or anyone have really nice, scented lotions, soaps and creams they can recommend im all ears.

oh and i have heard their kitchen hand soap is good but haven’t bought one yet.

2 Likes

rolls on the snowy grass screaming about public markets and Dapper Dan

3 Likes

I’m not big on bath and body works cause it’s always really expensive here.

I like to use coconut butter lotion for my feet and it’s usually a dollar from the dollar store. It smells amazing too.

When it comes to soaps, I use mens soaps cause they seam to work better than women’s soaps. Plus I don’t have to buy separate soap for me and the fiance lol I just use his soap XD

(I’m so happy you got the reference on that hehe)

3 Likes

Today I’m playing World of Blizzardcraft.

5 Likes

Make snow people. Snow people are fun!

1 Like

I’ve dug out 12 inches so far and no loot. Snow won’t stop til tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Dang stay safe out there!

2 Likes

They keep discontinuing the scents I like. Then again, since I started working from home my hands aren’t constantly dry from the forced dry air of the office, so I haven’t been going through my supply of Coconut Lime and Whipped Vanilla and Spice lotions like I used to.

2 Likes

Chaos dwarfs just got announced for Warhammer Total War 3, soooo excited.

2 Likes

My poor trees are losing limbs, soon one will be just a stick.

3 Likes

Oh no :frowning:

3 Likes

You guys may complain about snow, but try moving to a place where it never snows after growing up with it. You’ll quickly miss it.

Well okay, maybe not the shoveling. Or the Mad Max on Ice drivers. Or the cold. But I swear you’ll miss it!

2 Likes

The reverse of that is living your whole life in a place with no snow, where seeing the snow was a special treat that you had to travel for, and then moving to a place with intermittent, poorly-managed snow.

The magic turns to Inconvenience Powder REAL fast.

3 Likes

Inconvenience Powder.

I cackled.

5 Likes

crazy that this is allowed but a male equivalent isn’t lol. glad you guys have one though

1 Like