Ladies Lounge and Megathread

Ladies, this one is for us.

37 Likes

waves

Hi!
I brought bbq

16 Likes

We cook and clean and make it look easy.

11 Likes

Let’s keep our thread wholesome!

I did a keratin treatment for the first time, and it’s been amazing for my hair (so far).

I’ll have to see how it holds up compared to the Japanese hair straightening I’ve done in the past.

8 Likes

My cleaning isn’t the best. I make due lol

7 Likes

Just not the hot flashes🔥

19 Likes

Whatever you do will be fine. Nobody will check after. As long as you do something it should be okay.

2 Likes

Never did Keratin but I swear by Japanese Straightening. Turns my afro into long, luscious hair like those old Pantene Pro-V commercials. No more fighting with it out of the shower/pool! At least for a couple of months…

5 Likes

I’m fortunate in that my sister is a hair stylest so I can try out whatever without breaking the bank! Funny though how we used to braid eachothers hair as little girls… now we are adults and in a way, we are still at it. :blush:

9 Likes

The stem of her glass does not meet the bowl at a very practical angle.

I can’t unsee that now. ;(

3 Likes

I brought bagels and cream cheese :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks babe.

Man, I’m ready for menopause. bc I am controlled by this crazy mean, cu ughhhhh. THAT I have to beat back with a stick when its that time of the month.

edit: “SLAY THEM ALL!” - Commander Dardosh. That is my pms voice. confirmed. 2023 i just figured out at 35

5 Likes

The stem is fine. It’s the liquid in the glass that throws the picture off.

But here’s an image to free you of the other image.

11 Likes

A l… lad? wha… a la?.. you mean one of these right?

18 Likes

Hehe xD

That made me giggle

4 Likes

I’ve had it before. Makes your hair smooth but doesn’t keep it straight once you have washed it. I personally wouldn’t do it again. I learned to embrace my natural hair and learning how to style it correctly has made it very pretty! I do sometimes miss straight hair though lol

4 Likes

Hey I just realized it’s international women’s day… a fitting day to make this thread!

12 Likes

I think you mean Body 2s.

16 Likes

I had to google Japanese Straightening and it sounds like a perm without the chemical burns. For reference I am black, I know perm can mean something different depending on who you talk to. I happen to like getting a Dominican Blowout with a deep condition about once a year (my hair damages really easy so that is the limit).

2 Likes

Not a woman but just popping in to support you and this thread.
:+1: :heart:

20 Likes