Ladies Lounge and Megathread

Did it go sideways at some point? The last time I visited it was pretty casual, and not much different than this one.

“I thought it was a GREAT Idea. I even went in, and set up a Bar and Smoking Corner, for them, by the Fire Place.”
/smile

3 Likes

They didn’t have to go outside? Now that is an old school gentleman’s lounge!

6 Likes

No XY’s allowed :wink:

“Being a Smoker myself, I feel for them, so no. They DON’T have to go outside.”
/smile

2 Likes

As long as they have a room separate from me as I have asthma (I think, getting tested IRL very soon). Pulls out puffer.

3 Likes

I have a heater in my garage for just that reason. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“I set it up by the Fireplace, so the smoke will go up the chimney. I am also a courteous smoker.”
/smile

4 Likes

But but…
Yeah yeah, I know, no touching the ladies.

:kissing_heart:

For decades the smoking section was an invisible line between tables in restaurants and even on airplanes. I respect others and only smoke outdoors, even when the weather is horrible. My garage and truck count as outdoors. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I had someone start smoking at the bus stop I was at about a week ago. An older woman and given I’m young and the whole “respect your elders” thing (coupled with general anxiety) I didn’t speak up. I should’ve because it’s actually illegal to do so and just generally disrespectful and impolite. At least ask, you know?

1 Like

:heart:

2 Likes

Xys xx x xxy and any other combinations are allowed!

3 Likes

“If I am smoking outside, around other people, if someone says anything, I will simply move so I am up wind from them, and the smoke goes the other way. If they still complain I will just put it out. It’s the polite thing to do.”

6 Likes

“Dang you!!! I WAS JUST WATCHING THAT!!! And it disappeared just as it was getting interesting!”
/pout

I think I missed a laugh.
/pouts too.

1 Like

“You did.”

2 Likes

:exclamation:

The second video has allot of bright flashing lights for those who are sensitive to seizure triggers.

:dracthyr_nod: :notes: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes
4 Likes