Ladies Lounge and Megathread

We have a little bit of flooding. I’m in KY.

1 Like

Flag those messages as trolling and hopefully they will be banned for 6 months. A nice vacation usually fixes everything around here.

So how has your weekend been? Anything particularly good or bad happen? Good food?

I miss this game :frowning: i had a decked out jean grey and I face tanked muspelheim goin all phoenix mode. In 2015? Man, better days

3 Likes

Bring it back!

1 Like

Currently fishing for Old Ironjaw right now. I was gonna queue for TW dungeons to farm a guild vault ton of badges for the two toys I’m missing but it’s a little boring right now.

2 Likes

I do too. I was working on prestiging my characters when it went down. I loved getting characters raid ready to see how they performed in raid. I wish we had gotten the Thanos raid.

2 Likes

I need to log back in and work at leveling this mage.

Thanks for asking!

I visited my parents and had a nice dinner yesterday.

How about you?

1 Like

I leveled mine without touching DF at all. I’m doing things at my own pace on this one, going from Classic to DF.

Edit: I’ve got a ton of new toons just sitting in my list waiting for me. I started leveling my Draenei Paladin but then stopped. She’s level 7 right now.

1 Like

That sounds good! What kind of food did you have? I am… A fan of food :thinking: Mine was alright, just cut short cause I worked Saturday which somehow is more of a nightmare than working Monday and having Saturday off for no reason other than BUT SATURDAYS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FREEEEE

We had a pork tenderloin with gravy, baked potato, stuffing, and carrots.

For dessert, we had brownies with black raspberry ice cream.

Hopefully, you have today off and can relax!

1 Like

That honestly sounds amazing :pleading_face:

And yes, have today off thankfully, so I get to spend a bit more time with the doggo which is always nice.

1 Like

It was delicious!

I even have some leftovers in the fridge!

I’m glad you have the day off.

2 Likes

Just found out I can have as many toons as I want on Moon Guard so now I can make one of every class on Horde as well! I’m so excited. It’s gonna be a lot of work though. My current toon you see as my icon here is my “perfect” toon.

2 Likes

Moon Guard best realm! And our Horde side is going to bulk up thanks a lot to cross-faction guilds.

1 Like

It’s gonna be awesome! I can’t wait!

2 Likes

As soon as they announced it I went to work.

1 Like

Your elf is cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you!