Lack of Male leaders in WoW

Me enjoying the interesting characters in Cyberpunk: Edgerunners while all those big TV shows crashing and burning due to terrible writing.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/633333989427380237/1034474495005687808/lucy_hurts.jpg

1 Like

Disagree. Online trolls deserve zero respect

I still haven’t touched Cyberpunk. Still waiting for the game of the year edition… by then there should be enough mods and DLCs to make them game somewhat resembling what was advertised.

Trying to label any and all detractors as “Trolls” over accepting valid criticism is childish at best which again is way no one watched the show.

I don’t really pay much attention to the drama where every outlet or youtuber wants to capitalize on the drama. If the show is good then it will stand on its own, if its bad and no one watches it eventually it will get cancelled and whoever was in charge of it will have a harder time finding money for their next project.

The shows director literally said they often made fun of the online trolls who hated the show. It’s what whole arc with Intelligencia was about

It is what is, take it up with marvel :relaxed:

Wait for the 1.7 patch at the minimum. Or next year when the DLC drops. The next patch alone is going to overhaul some major issues with the police/MACTAC/ driving and other stuff.

Sadly the only things marvel seems to do for it fans anymore is mock or label them as trolls if they have any kind of valid concerns.

Yeah after pre-ordering and having such a frustrating poor time with it back in 2020 I swore to not touch it until Game of the Year edition.
At least i got my money back in the meantime.

That I agree with. I think it’s mostly because the ones with actual legitimate criticisms get lost in all the noise

1 Like

True, which is why I will always give a show a shot but they only get one and if it’s bad and they go online and do what the she hulk writer/actors did I won’t come back.

Yep… but it is kind of interesting to me though that Disney is willing to fund trash fires like she-hulk but would cancel such a good kids show like the owl house.

You want to talk about a positive influence for young kids, especially girls, that show was entertaining, smart and funny. Oh well Disney will be Disney I guess… their animated star wars show has to fight tooth and nail for every season renewal and for every episode but double that funding goes into live actions like she-hulk.

Ugh.

1 Like

I haven’t been in my own topic in a couple days, but I did try to catch up.

Arcane is one of my favorite pieces of media of all time. And it wrote in strong female characters better than most media attempts to. I think blizzard could learn a thing or two about writing female leads from them.

1 Like

Blizzard is nowhere ready to tackle difficult subjects like how to write a strong character. Female or otherwise… baby steps maybe… “how to write stories 101”!

1 Like

I feel like the only person on the internet who’s not going gaga over Arcane. I thought it was just all right. But I will admit the characters were well drawn, with realistic motivations and reactions.

There has been better written stuff than it, but I think people find it refreshing as a video game adaptation that doesnt suck

1 Like

I honestly struggle to think of a show who has done it better and I genuinely can’t think of any. What they accomplished with just 12 episodes is genuinely impressive.

Is it perfect? Absolutely not but it is certainly up there somewhere.

What’s “it,” in this case? I’m curious.

Basically this:

2 Likes

Ah, okay! I definitely agree with that.