Kyrian World Quest Flight School is Buggy

It definitely seems like it’s more and more difficult to do it. I’ve tried everything that people have recommended including camera angles, items that change your character model size, etc. and nothing. Not even a response from Blizzard acknowledging this. =/

1 Like

This world quest is still messed up at times. I just did it again tonight and fell through flowers multiple times. It’s not fixed. Eventually after about 20 attempts I was able to complete it. Please fix this.

2 Likes

This quest is still bugged. Very annoying

2 Likes

Still having problems with this, I’m really shocked they haven’t fixed it yet. Falling straight through flowers is incredibly annoying. It’s a broken quest, they should just remove it until they feel like fixing it.

2 Likes

its been >three months, anyone home @blizzard?

1 Like

Has it been patched? As of Feb, I still see the same issues.

As of 25 Feb, this is STILL broken. Blizz, remove this quest or fix it! It’s ridiculous, and incredibly frustrating. Do you even care about fixing stuff like this anymore?

1 Like

Yep still broke. seems like this style as been broken or buggy still they were first put in game several expacs ago.

1 Like

I find it sadly disappointing that this is still bugged. At first I thought it was me, but when I fell straight through the center multiple times I knew something was up. I need to do the Bastion quests for my covenant. Grrrrr

2 Likes

THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED THIS TRASH EITHER. I cant believe we pay a monthly fee on top of initial purchase of expac just for them to be this damn lazy about a singular bug. I make games for a living, a bug like this takes a couple hours tops to fix, and it just shows they don’t care about our quality of fun, just our quantity of funds.

This is still insanely buggy. You can not land on some flowers and jump then sometimes land on a flower and completely fall through it.

This is confirmed to still be buggy.

1. Falling through flowers still happens way too often. I posted on someone else’s thread in the quest forum about this. I tracked how many times I fell through flowers in 1 day. On 6 characters I fell through something like 25 times combined. In one day. Ouch.
  2. There’s also a much less common bug where reaching the end platform doesn’t always complete the quest. This has happened to me 3 times now.

Edit: here’s my post from 7 days ago on this:

Had no issues whatsoever on my Belf DH, but my Vulpera mage had 5 fails, including getting the quest completed, but still falling to my death and having to take rez sickness, even though she still had the wings when she got the credit but barely missed the final ledge.

For the love of god blizzard. Either fix this quest or take it out of the rotation. I get the feeling there was a new team who developed this quest and they don’t know the issues relating to latency. In the past, we’ve encountered this type of bug.

Magic of Flight back in Legion, then the Jumping Jellies in BFA.

This quest still sucks

Why is this quest still SO BROKEN after so long. Does blizzard even look at bug threads?

This is a great quest but it’s still bugged. You still randomly fall through flowers. Also for no good reason whatsoever you have to bounce off the very last flower near the goal or you do not get credit. The last flower and another in the middle , when they bug , cause you to fall through entirely and die causing 10% durability damage.

Take it out of the rotation until it’s fixed.

It’s hard to believe anyone at Blizzard cares about their flagship game anymore when well-documented bugs go unaddressed after 6 months. THE HITBOXES AREN’T LINING UP WITH THE GRAPHICS ON THIS STUPID QUEST

I hit these flower on the mark dead center and fall right through. after the same occurs 5 times in a row on the same flower well into the path, it’s time to issue a complaint. Here I am.

2 Likes

Yeah, today was a particularly bad day for this quest.