Kyrian World Quest Flight School is Buggy

I have the same issue falling through flowers, But I now have a new issue where I get the bounce on the flower and then get ported back to the platform, sometimes I stay on the ground and other times I keep flying but lose the wings and fall to my death. I will except some fails are definitely my fault but when I’m on the second tier and nailing every flower and land smack in the middle and fall to my death its annoying

Now I can’t even get passed the first flower I land on it and get ported back to the platform

finally made it to the top and didn’t count. I am sure I hit the last flower but I didn’t guess its time to do it again

made it to the top after it bugs out repeatedly
normal low latency
have done it before without issue
must be back end of wow crapping out

Please fix this, it’s been buggy since introduced. I just fell through the very first flower :expressionless:… It’s ridiculous that it takes people so many attempts to complete this buggy quest.

On my latest attempt I fell through the last flower and died when I hit the ground because the quest didn’t transport me back to the beginning when I fell :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Are you people serious?

1 Like

They need to stop putting in quests like this. Every iteration of this has the same “fall through” bug that they clearly have no idea how to fix.

2 Likes

Not sure if this has been hotfixed already but I was having so many problems trying to complete this WQ tonight. I was falling through flowers no matter how I tried to hit them in the middle or the side… I started using the spacebar to ‘fly/jump/bounce’ and it was so smooth and got it done. I have no idea if that is a thing I was supposed to be doing from the beginning since I couldn’t find any actual instructions but if that helps anyone, great!

Yup, this quest is garbage, repeatedly falling straight through flowers. At other times, I’m way off the mark and still get a bounce or even a double-bounce. Seems like another one of those cases where visuals don’t line up with hit boxes.

For the completion issues, I’ve had that problem too. When the quest failed to complete, I had bounced from the second to last flower. Could be that the completion only registers if you hit the last flower before landing.

I’m not having the issue of the camera getting hijacked, though that could be because I tend to have my L-button permanently pressed when I’m not using it to mouse-over target something.

This is ridiculous that this has not been fixed yet. I’ve played some DUMB quests but this beats them all. Not only is it boring but it’s bugged and you can’t even complete it.

C’mon Blizz, fix this already!

1 Like

Please fix

Funny, as soon I opened a ticket about the issue and re-attempted it, I was able to complete it lel, try that!

Still buggy.

1 Like

Still buggy!

1 Like

This quest is still bugged as of today. I tried 15 times, fell through flowers multiple time, and got to the summit once and didn’t receive quest completion credit.

I did not use any abilities to reach the summit. Please fix this quest.

After 20 attempts I was able to complete it by making it to the summit a 2nd time by looking down at the next flower*

Yep. Same issue here. And when I finally did reach the summit…nothing. I couldn’t complete the quest. Such a waste of time.

Yeah this quest is still borked in all kinds of new and fun ways. Before even falling low enough to hit or miss a flower the game decided I’d missed & respawned me back at the beginning, whereupon the jump kicked in and i was launched off the edge of the platform to my death :"D

1 Like

This is freaking ridiculous. Can’t even bounce off the first flower - just falling through and resetting. Literal months of broken game design and NOTHING from the devs about fixing. Take the quest out of the game if your not going to fix it!!!

2 Likes

Really Blizzard? I mean, falling through the flowers for months, Is this someone’s idea of a joke? Cuz it’s bad. Really bad. Skip this quest and ALL it’s rewards from here on out.

Tried this quest like 15 times, the falling is so annoying. Sometimes the edge of a petal bounces you sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes the center bounces you sometimes it doesnt.
First few tries i couldnt get enough height to get on the 2nd row because it didnt give me wings.
Finally gave me wings but still kept falling through flowers even dead center, so annoying

This quest has seems to have become far worse all of a sudden. I can’t even get more than 2 jumps in without falling, and it appears everyone around me is having the same issue. Over and over and over.

1 Like