Kyrian World Quest Flight School is Buggy

It took me about 15 tries, but many of my failed attempts were due to clipping issues with the flowers.

I can’t even get the %$#!! wings. I got the wings the very first time I tried this quest; any subsequent attemt - no wings. This is over multiple days. Seriously Blizz?

(and why did Blizz post this under a toon I haven’t played in years?)

Just thought I’d add my own $0.02… this thing is annoyingly buggy.

+1 to this. It’s the holiday break, so they’re not working on this but feels like they should just disable this WQ until it’s fixed. Seems ridiculous that something that’s been broken since day 1 has just been ignored. Judging from the number of bug reports that are going unanswered, I guess the forums are where players go to yell into the void.

1 Like

Replying to bump up this bug complaint. Revendreth has something similar, but does not have the issues this does. The flowers in bastion take the award for most frustrating world quest so far.

Have to make sure to hit the last flower right before the platform. The second to last flower can give you enough power to make it to the platform, but you wont complete the quest without hitting the last flower.

Just the wonderful playtesting we can all count on from a small indie company like blizzard.

Can we get fixed soon please? It’s fun quest until you start falling through the middle of the flowers. THen it becomes frustrating and then you want to stop playing.

1 Like

Still buggy! Still falling right through the middle of the flowers…

Still buggy as hell. please Blizz, do something.

1 Like

13 days later, still a charlie foxtrot. I recorded the last attempt to run the quest, in which I get to the summit and can’t complete the quest. I’m assuming it is because I have a trainee? No idea.

1 Like

Still buggy as hell.

1 Like

still buggy, my boyfriend hit the last flower and it still didn’t give him the reward. i made it to the end and still got nothing…annoying

1 Like

So it’s been 3 months now and it’s STILL not fixed??? Take the quest out of the game at the very least if you don’t plan on fixing it!

1 Like

Maybe one day Blizzard will realize their 15 year old MMO engine can’t be used for stuff like this. Probably not, though. Remove it or fix it.

2 Likes

Its amazing that I am still falling through flowers and sometimes bouncing on nothing after this quest has been a thing for a while now.

1 Like

Welps, noob status forgot to change our party out of raid so we weren’t getting credit, once we disbanded and went again it worked, occasionally still falling through the middle of the flowers tho

Agreed. Frustrating quest. If they’re going to require that level of accuracy then the engine needs to keep up!

Reporting the same issues as everyone else here (falling through flowers, etc) as well as the fact that I didn’t get credit for this quest towards the Bastion complete 3 world quests calling. No, I was not in a raid group at the time.

This WQ is complete GARBAGE, 100% fail on Blizzard’s part. Remove this trash WQ!