Kyrian Covenant: Prepare to Ascend

That mail armor and mount will likely sell this covenant for me, and I started off as set on Night Fae.

I have a tattoo of an Owl on my arm. Owl is the animal I identify with
 this amazing creature is stunning <3

Will we be able to get their cool looking wings (mount) and weapon skins later in the expansion maybe? hint hint

The aesthetic and motif of this covenant is stunning

Ardenweald ftw!

I’ll probably do Bastion on my pally though.

We do get wings. But not as a mount. Only real Kyrian have wings.

Though the wing mount could be rolled into a Kyrian Allied Race. Similar to Running Wild for Worgen.

1 Like

Atziri is not max leveled yet!

I just leveled Scarlett to 110 and I’m enjoying Zandalar questline. Curiousity rises about the Mogu and Lei Shen’s Legacy.

Uhhh
 wut?

That city/base is terrible - this one is ruled out just because of that hold.

https://www.darklegacycomics.com/733

That about covers it really.

Atziri is my Kyrian Death Knight.

I haven’t leveled her up yet. >,<

They have the best backpacks though

Going to have a funny combo with these guys thinking Dk joining the light lol!

It’s not bad. Just don’t jump off the edge.

There have been two threads on beta already about this place, it isn’t people jumping off the edge.

Care to tell me?

You were the one claiming it was just a matter of not jumping off the edge. Are you not playing beta?

I’m not but I do have eyes. I looked through the Beta discussion and all I see is you saying the “edges are deceiving.” AKA, you just jumped off and didn’t look before you leaped.

Did you read the OP in that thread were someone said they died 6 times I believe it was in that city? Do you think they jumped off the edge 6 times?

Yeah. They wanted a Valkyrie thing to throw them back up. Considering how you thought the edges were deceiving I don’t think it’s far fetched for them to have done the exact same thing you did.