Ksm ground mount

we use the mount in dungeons bro bro

KSM gets recolours as well. I kinda wonder if you even have the mount. You just posted a stock picture of the mount, not actually you riding it. Pretty odd for people to complain how bad things are when they dont even have them.

Couldnt care less.

Digital rewards that have honeymoon phase of a week if lucky. This one was not even an hour, I mounted it maybe twice since I got it lol.

I mean im not even a collector and have hundreds of mounts lol.

u r playing in wrong region

Except they are not getting a new mount only a skin for a mount you get for just playing the game

No he is right its colours. Only in the U.S. is it spelt without the U. Cause reasons?

ksm should give flying mount give us snake dragon give pvpers old recolor

1 Like

Again pvpers are not getting a mount. They are getting customization options for a mount everyone gets.

I was actually quite glad when I saw how stupid looking the season 1 mount was. It meant I was able to save the gold I usually spend to buy KSM. :grinning:

Not that difficult. I just buy it lol.

Did you not see the 4 recolors for last expac?
M+ has been barebones lazy rehashing that they’ve been doubling down on since Legion.

Bfa was the only xpac I’v ever quit, and I didn’t play enough to get KSM during Shadowlands. So I missed all those recolors lol.

Devs: We hear you

Funniest part was the orginal season 4 mount wasn’t even a recolor initially. It was a slightly lighter version of the season 2 mount until some crapstorming on the forums got them to change it lol.

M+ players getting screwed over once again
oh look. Thats the dragon mount I wanted from datamining
RIP.

1 Like

Yea i think it more fun to get the mount by playing, but like right now, i have the gear to get KSM but no one is signing up for my keys cuz my io , have to have 2k+ to have people sign up for your groups even tho 2k+ dont even need the keys that would be listed lol

That’s funny. I’m surprised they did the same thing again, and expected a different result.

1 Like

that is not tru they get a mount and that

Its a skin for a mount you get. Just like in season 1 pvp, just like the raz skin. If you gunna carry on about something at least be right about it

I was hoping for an appearance for the drake like pvp has, once you got KSH.

I like the ground mount tho. I def use it in dungeons. Looks cool