Ksm ground mount

why is KSM rewarding mounts that cannot fly in a dragon riding expansion?

why are pvpers getting this mount instead of a recolored season 1 gladiator mount?

shouldnt it just be this one with that color scheme?

raiders are also getting another flying mount

KSM should reward the one intended for pvp and arena players should just get the recolor instead of changing the model they already have a nice one

so this is how it should go

KSM

RAID

PVP (black recolor)

22 Likes

That is how they were designed by the devs.

1 Like

duh its dumb tho

5 Likes

pls change

1 Like

Wow, a thread about someone feeling like their chosen content type is being screwed over because of rewards.

In other breaking news, water is wet.

I don’t even PvP anymore, but the people that put in the effort for glad deserve a mount more than anyone else. It’s by far the hardest achievement to earn of the mounts shown.

PvP has a ground mount reward that is much more similar to KSM mount, so focus your ire there if you want to complain about how that looks.

I agree that KSM should get a flying mount but also I don’t care because it’s a mount and I’m a grown up that doesn’t feel like I deserve whatever I want simply because I want it.

5 Likes

pvpers and raiders can use their mounts to fly y shouldnt mythic plus get a mount like that as well

pvpers should get a recolor it would like nicer anyways

1 Like

It needs to be changed. I just wish some of the people getting interviews bring it up but as always they ask the same boring questions every time

6 Likes

the snake dragon should be for ksm

gladiator should have a recolor of the one they have already

6 Likes

Probably because the gear largesse for M+ is so extreme that people would do it just for gear even if it didn’t have a mount reward at all.

(BTW M+ didn’t have a mount reward at all until the end of BfA last season, remmeber.)

1 Like

Id say the diffuculty. Im gonna get ksm in a few weeks but i will never be a glad and dont have the time to mythic raid. The mount is more equivalent to the pvp one you get for winning matches above 1k.

1 Like

but the other 2 could fly at least

It’s almost like PvE has two mount rewards and PvP only has one…

1 Like

Are they seriously giving the same mount with a different color? That is the definition of lazy lol.

Like I get it, KSM has been made alot easier to obtain, but still. They could have at least tried.

5 Likes

You mean like Shadowlands?

1 Like

they do this with pvp mounts the problem is that it does not fly

I didn’t play near as much during SL, so I never got KSM. They just do a reskin there to?

Wasn’t even a reskin, just a recolor.

3 Likes

That is still lame and lazy. I was lucky and got the Rasz skin early on.

this should be ksm mount it flies and same colors as the one they want to give

this should be pvp mount but recolored

4 Likes

Least the recolor is slightly less garbage this time

1 Like