Ksm ground mount

People buy glad these days as well. But either way it would be nice for all the different groups to get a flying mount either way. Can’t really compare all of the different content, but at the same time a good way to keep people playing the game is have something fun for everyone different.

1 Like

yes give ksm the snake dragon pvpers already have a mount model

1 Like

I think if anything it should probably be KSH just because it’s a bit more difficult. Then it gives people who aren’t very hardcore a ground mount and then if people want to step up their game they can go for a flying mount. Just based off of difficulty and the % of players who actually work up to it to balance things out. And I wouldn’t take away a mount from one group, but they could do some different recolors or something else fun for people.

its not taking away pvpers had that model and they changed it

So let me get this straight… You just outlined two reasons why the content that gives flying mounts is either too hard or too time consuming for you but you don’t understand why the achievement you’re admitting is easier to accomplish doesn’t give the same reward?

If anything, your argument should be that KSH or maybe even 3kio, not KSM, deserves a flying mount. I wouldn’t fight you on that. Pvp has a ground mount that’s about as easy to obtain as the KSM mount, and a more exclusive flying one for the few that earn it.

KSM is a total joke compared to the others. It’s not really comparable to the skill required for the other mounts.

2000 m+ score can be done easily within 2 weeks of capping 70.

That’s probably why the mount sucks.

1 Like

We can argue about which form of content is harder until the cows come home, at the end of the day you can get the Raszageth dragonriding skin from LFR, so it’s all kind of a moot point, no?

1 Like

Yeah, non flying mounts are garbage!

that’s not what i was saying at all lol, i was saying its dumb that the skin from raid didn’t get its own variant where you can use it in non-dragonriding areas like the glad one did

The KSM mount looks amazing, are you nuts!? The pvp mount looks like garbage and the raid is only slightly better

1 Like

it does not fly

so? doesn’t change the fact it looks amazing! I use season 1 whenever I need a ground mount

you have a really acquired taste in mounts if a spiky lizard using kodo animations looks amazing

1 Like

as opposed to clunky highland drake with badly pasted armor?

the snake dragon looks better than fire rhino

1 Like

to you, but I think the kodo rocks. pvp and raids getting the short end of the stick this Xpac

u must like gronnling

1 Like

Its only S1 mount. I got it and I like it. But I do hope the other seasons give me dragon mounts that can fly and not just reskins of DF S1.

pvpers always got recolor how is that fair to ksm

1 Like

I got every KSM from SL I like all the recolurs they did for that one. I like them all.