Ksm ground mount

still garbage doesnt fly

Because they’re experimenting with doing armor for each dragon looks like.

Would’ve been fine but I’m super happy that they’re probably doing 4-5 different glad mounts.

lol not PvP’rs, Gladiators.
The KSM mount is more comparable to the Vicious mounts (also ground btw).

Do not compare KSM to Glad lmao.

2 Likes

Yeah, can’t really be comparing gladiator mounts to keystone master mounts. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

they r both rewards for high level content in their areas they r the same

the snake dragon should be mythic mount and the pvpers should get the recolor or something

No, this is keystone master, which is like top 30-40% of all keystone players or something silly high.

1 Like

may be to u but for other people ksm is hard to get and it should reward the snake

No, it’s everybody. Like hundreds of times more people get ksm than glad.

Devs did a great job making the glad drakes look fantastic.

2 Likes

Kenny is just saying the percent of people who pvp and get glad is waaaaay lower than the percent of people who get ksm who do keystones is all.

they should be ksm mounts they have the colors already

hahahaha no. well at least now we know you’re just a classic troll.
KSH maybe, but not KSM. Like I said, it’s more comparable to the vicious mounts.

1 Like

ok buddy well it should fly

it is just as hard if not harder there was a season in shadowlands that had a lot of glad mounts too

Maybe cuz you can buy KSM with gold ?

I mean, you can buy rating and clears with gold.

As it stands now, M+ is the only group content that actually uses Dragon Riding when conducting said content. The Nokhud Offensive. So it would make some sense to give the achievement a Dragon Riding skin variant.

2 Likes

Yea thats why i said that, its funny how people flex KSM when people can buy, hell i can buy it, i got plenty of gold

before you throw us too under the bus, the glad mount gets a dragonriding variant AND a normal mount variant so it’s usable literally anywhere

the rasz skin raiders get is only a dragonriding skin so they still got partially trolled, plus it wasn’t AoTC/CE reward

You even have a dungeon this expansion that requires you to Dragon ride :smiley:

They should have given you guys an exclusive skins for the dragon riding mounts but most of your m+ crowd doesn’t care about that anymore .Its all score score score and loot loot loot

recolor of pvp mount would be good enough throw ksm a bone

1 Like

ok u can have the snake dragon and ksm gets other mount