Korrak's Revenge

Uh oh! Was it accidently fun?

20 Likes

Use Homers drinking bird

9 Likes

You don’t need to rise the pets in SL to gain exp.I do that in legion ,their about the same.

Put this event on the brawl rotation. Remove the comp stomp brawl.
Or put this event on the random epic bg options.

Omg a blue post about it? What is this FFXIV? Haha 10/10 blizz <3

Does this mean we aren’t going to be able to get high item level stuff from the AV quartermaster until the thing is fixed? I have hundreds of Marks of Honor and many alts that could use the gear. Also hope this doesn’t mean we’re getting significantly less time to do classic AV

Would really like additional time to get this event done since there are delays.

2 Likes

It’s after reset and korraks still isn’t up. they said it would be after weekly maintenance. Big sadge T.T

1 Like

Any chance WoD professions will be getting fixed soon as well?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Can we update the vendor’s ilv at least? I need to gear my alts.

1 Like

It’d be nice if blizz could leave Korrak’s Revenge active until the DF launch.

whats wrong with WOD professions?

Can we get this kind of “An update” for previous issues too?

This is just a trend on your responses, the only difference is that Korrak’s Revenge is an issue impacting the current anniversary event that only last a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

Typical Blizzard … you guys and your bugs are seriously pathetic… I’ve been waiting for this to make the timewalking badges and now we are gonna what? Lose a couple of weeks of this because you can’t fix something stupid you did?

2 years since Shadowlands development that some crafting tmogs were removed from the game and Kaivax mentioned a fix on later patch… that was 2 years ago.

3 Likes

ahhh, taking the ‘soon’ meme a bit to far eh Blizzard?

my issue isn’t even the fix time but the lack of response, an update every few months could be enough, but the lack of updates just show that the current team can only handle an expansion,patch seasonal content and there’s a lack of attention to the overall health of the game.

yup sadly, i have to agree

The Torghast daily is 60% of a level with both buffs.