Korrak's Revenge

Are they fixing Korrack’s revenge? I.e making it like the first year again? Lots of XP and all levels included in one queue?

If it is the same as last year, will anyone even play it?

5 Likes

it jsut be a botted event…with humans.

hell the the comp stomp bots play better, keep this for the challenge.

its jsut av with completely optionanl quest. you kill Korrack in wrath. Much easier. and avoids snowfall which is about the most usesless and unwanted gy on the map.

except in classic AV for the 61 to 70 then 71 to 79 bracket. GY’s are about 8K xp at the end. so the levelers in these 2 brackets will take it for that. 80 ding…back to avoiding snowfall.

1 Like

I’ve been stopping at 49.99, that way I don’t get pulled out of Chromie Time when I hit 50 and can just pick up where I left off.

1 Like

We could have Korrack’s Revenge with comp stomp mode. The enemy team would be easily defeatable bots and their would be no endless turtles.

1 Like

Watch the bug be something where people were getting too much XP lol

1 Like

Pet battling and archaeology give great experience.

I hate SL leveling too.

4 Likes

You’d be surprised. I"ve seen allaince lose to horde and they were dk/pally bot heavy.

Ive seen turtles make it to the water in wrath av since real players won’t go cut off a gy making a pinch point. they rush to it in fact.

So many people rush out the cave (we have no gy’s you see) to go die in a pinch point.

press M…see where you may be needed more and go there is a lost art it seems. its the bunker burns that sting. at least wreck their timers on north and south bunker…then go die like a muppet on the way to IWB.

1 Like

Why are people so against SL leveling? Threads of Fate is literally bonus objectives and world quest to hit 60. Takes less than a day to go from 50 to 60, and you get to fly.

1 Like

I don’t like SL.

5 Likes

Don’t you need to have done loads of ‘renown’ stuff to be able to fly in shadowlands? I can’t fly at least and SL is very very boring to level in.

Because SL sucks and we all know Chromie Time is coming as well as massive nerfs to the XP curve - both of which should have been included in the first phase of the pre-patch.

2 Likes

You could always just keep crying about having to wait a week to level in a video game I guess.

Insane that anyone is being called “tone deaf” for not caring if Blizzard caters to a whiny baby with no patience or ability to just do some shadowlands quests with that lack of patience.

Or just wait the two days (at that point) for Korrak’s to open. Clearly you’re not logged into WoW 24/7 if you’re refusing to touch shadowlands-- it’s not hard to just do other things for a few days.

1 Like

An update:

Today, we determined that the solution for Korrak’s Revenge is going to require both a client fix and a server fix. We’ve got the server side worked out, but the overall restoration of Korrak’s Revenge will require a small client patch. Our plan is to get that out later this week.

We apologize for the delay.

7 Likes

Chromie giving me a quest that I can’t do until tomorrow is pretty on-brand, actually.

8 Likes

Please extend the event for at least a week longer than planned? :smile:

21 Likes

Why not do it on Tuesday, the usual patch day? I’m still convinced the bug has to do with gaining more XP than intended so that’s why its disabled.

3 Likes

Nah because then that means the anniversary would be extended and can’t have 60-70 being affected by the 18% XP boost :stuck_out_tongue:

not even a joke.

Classic won’t even give us this. it ruin the wrath experience. hell we don’t even get KAV. Not gonna lie…classic av bears xp so I’d (ab)use it. 4 hour turtle? oh hell yes…that was fine xp in 15th edition. Mighty fine xp.

1 Like

Well, i just meant the BG part but… i see what you mean. :-[

1 Like

Plz just make this default AV. We dont need 2 versions. This is the best one that most people like.

5 Likes