Looking for Weekday Hardcore / PvP Hardcore

Looking for a group to join that will raid during the week 7PM-2AM CST is my availability all week long. During the weekends I can log more hours as needed. In original classic I played a holy paladin and grinded to rank 11, and cleared all raids but Naxx. I tried out a private server about a year ago but wanted to wait for the real deal again. I’m up for H or A at this point, interested in playing a priest, paladin, shaman, or mage. Very flexible and won’t disappoint. Btag: Jayblaze#1327

Hi there Kokami!

We are a horde guild on Pagle, raiding 2 nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday 8-11EST. It’s a PvE server, but if you might be interested I’ll add you and we can chat more. Priests and Shamans are in high demand in my guild so we’d definitly like to have you.

Hey Kokami, I really like your post because you have a similar mind set in expectations and goals for classic wow that align well with our guild. We are recruiting similar players such as yourself and your commitment. We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild that will be raiding friday and saturday nights 8pm-11:30pm MST with a strong push in our PvP rankings as a guild. We are also in high need for shaman, mage and priest for our main raide team. Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord link and read more about what the guild i about. I think you will like what you see. Would love to chat with you more privately.

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Hey man,
I noticed that you’re looking for a guild that wants to progress at a reasonable pace. We’d love to have you; your personality seems to be what we are looking for. Feel free to check out the message below. I’ve sent you a request on B-net (Monkboys #1375).