[H] [NA] [PvE] LF semi-hardcore guild

Planning on playing a Holy/Disc Priest come release, I have extensive history healing as a Shaman on retail through mythic content. Have been playing since vanilla but I was really young back then, 25 years old now. Looking for a guild to progress through classic/raids with and make some friends along the way!

Hey, I noticed that you’re looking for a semi-hardcore guild that progresses and develops a community. We’d love to have you; you seem to be what we are looking for. The only downside is that we’re on a PvP server instead of a PvE server, like your post is asking for. Feel free to check out the post below to see if we’re a good fit for you despite this!

Infernal is a long standing gaming community that will be launching into Wow Classic as Horde on the Thalnos PVP server. I understand you said PVE but there will be support to help deal with any PVP issues that arise. Please check out our post if you are interested. You can add me on here if you like Achilles#13238

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/infernal-na-horde-thalnos-pvp-recruiting-active-players-casual-and-hardcore-alike

Hey Creal, if the raid times work with you add me on discord, BnH247#9580 we already have some really great people of all backgrounds and similar to yours, they’d definitely welcome you warmly.