Kinda CRAZY but i havent seen epic bg premade for 2 days now

Oh, so it’s just what you feel. That makes sense.

Incorrect I have provided facts many times you have provided a blue post that doesn’t say what you claim it does and you keep saying there is another but of course you can’t provide it.

You have been provided with all the evidence that we need to keep doing what we’re doing, you don’t like it, so you ignore it.

You haven’t provided a single bit of evidence that says what you claim.

Yeah, only because you’ve ignored it.

“I don’t like that answer, find me another one”.

Incorrect, I have simply proven you wrong. You are just being dishonest and ignoring the fact because they don’t fit your narrative.

1 Like

I have never said that. You have never given an answer so there isn’t anything to dislike.
Still waiting for that other blue post, you claim exists but refuse to provide lol

To paraphrase…

“I don’t like that answer, find me another one”.

Screaming the same lie over and over does not make it true. Now where is that blue post?

1 Like

I don’t need a blue to confirm every button in the game.

Not what I am asking and you know that. But of course, you are dodging and deflecting because you have been caught in a lie

1 Like

I don’t need a blue to say anything, to keep doing what I’m doing, you’re the one who requires a statement.

You want someone to go find a post which says a list of reasons that you’re not allowed to use an in-game button, go on, I won’t stop you.

TOS says exploiting isn’t allowed. But you keep ignoring that because you don’t like it.

1 Like

And, so, we come full circle back to this:

Imgur

You want something more, you find it.

Yes, but that’s now what you guys are doing. So again, doesn’t apply here.

I gave the TOS, but you don’t like the rules

The TOS hasn’t changed since 2019, has it?

I don’t think you even understand the blue post you are using.

I don’t think you understand that I don’t really care what you think.

Of course you don’t. You hate being proven wrong. But facts don’t care about your feelings sorry bud. Either provide something that specially says that sync queueing and dropping queues till all your groups get in is allowed or accept that the TOS proves you wrong.

1 Like

I don’t need to. You’re the one who needs it.