Kind of screwed up the new Night Elf city is neutral

Also every time the alliance was in this position we didn’t do this.

We srly invaded orgrimmar for garrosh and his ‘‘true’’ horde and wiped them out and left garrosh alive and the city alone after helping. 100% would have turned there but instead we joined with the horde to help.

2 Likes

Lets be real. If this world had any real accuracy varian would have dismanteled the horde.

However he chose not to for illogical reasons.

2 Likes

Of course, it makes me sad how poor the story has went for horde in this regard.

I just want the war over and us to be ‘‘okay you good, still don’t like you though’’ and work together when we have too like we already do. And maybe not have the horde be wrote to ruin everything

3 Likes

Undercity should be neutral, and here’s why.

First of all, it has the most attractive statues and it’s unfair that only Horde gets to check them out

Secondly, factions are just like everything people hated about covenants and more.

Thirdly, it actually makes more sense in the lore anyway

I will invoke chaos here and hope that the current implied neutrality will highlight the glaring differences in horde and alliance lifestyles, only to throw us into an even bloodier conflict with one another.

It isn’t really a city yet. More of an outpost.

So, you’re complaining about a free skylight?

The plot of Calia is good but the execution is awful. No thanks. Give us a strong body type 2 Forsaken/Hot Elf to work with.

Sylvanas was martyred for their sins.

when you think about it, shes basically a hero if you ignore all the people she killed.

1 Like

You got utterly defenstrated at the end of MoP. The Horde kept existing at the whims of the Alliance from that point forward.

You still kind of exist at the Alliance’s whim, seeing as we’ve got the stronger lore characters and an orbiting weapons platform you can do absolutely nothing against.

She has more ties to the Alliance than to the Forsaken.

Why do you think the Forsaken are her people?

She isnt Forsaken. She abandoned the Forsaken.

Calia has not shown she is actually Horde. She abandoned the Forsaken. She literally forsake them. She showed up and immediately wanted them to follow her, despite not having any clue about their life or trials. One of her first decisions got many of them killed.

She died and was resurrected by the Alliance.

Um no?

Calia. Calia is one of those people that didn’t like them, and we see that through her actions of abandoned them for nearly 20 years.

Why should I think she respects and cares for the Forsaken when she didnt show up until it was to be pushed into a position of power?

scaffolding

He meant how the outcome of Fyrakk would’ve came to fruition without the unified aid of the Alliance & Horde, and only one side providing their support with the Dragonflights to protect Amirdrassil.

Keep in mind, Fyrakk reached the heart of the tree and we got there just in time behind him before he had claimed it.

I mean, I’d preferably like it as a revered Night-Elf-Culture inspired priest & druid hub with the Nightelves as the acting rulers of the neutral city … However do keep in mind, the city outside the dream as far as we’ve seen is still in the beta – so there’s a chance it may just be an ‘Alliance Only’ city.

I’ve seen some videos where Hordies rock up & instantly get attacked by guards without doing anything so that’s either a bug, or they’re slipping into the Alliance Only city ordeal.

Personally I’d rather them update Suramar to a full-fledged city (Separate from Legion’s for world quests etc / accessible via Bronze dragon NPC) – along with a restored path to the Tomb of Sargeras, now renamed ‘Restored Temple of Elune’ and have that made as the neutral city.

Having the Moonguard area nearby restored, with a quick-access portal to Suramar, Ashenvale, Darkshore, Amirdrassil, the Temple of Elune and who knows - Perhaps a restored Blackrook Hold to emphasise the warriors & rangers — That would be a HUGE Night Elf Flex.

1 Like

You must be new

3 Likes

well they’re used to being forsaken

1 Like

Sylvanas is still Forsaken.

Hell, she’s literally FORSAKEN by the Forsaken.

She’s the utter definition of Forsaken.

Meanwhile, the Forsaken AREN’T really Forsaken anymore, because the books proved their human families would welcome them back. That they were forsaken was based on the old Alliance and a lie Sylvanas kept perpetuated.

2 Likes

Also, I find it funny there’s no Gilnean NPCs in Bel’ameth.

Did the Night Elves just abandon the Gilneans after everything they’ve done for them? Lmao.

I understand we work on taking back Gilneas in the patch too, but that doesn’t get resolved.

1 Like

Not sure about the Forsaken capital being neutral (think of the smell!) but an updated Suramar might be.

As long as you leave your undead at the door and don’t let the vulpera make a mess on the rug.

1 Like